Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Didn’t watch video but news said they went to Mexico for cheaper meds :snoop: this country man

they got caught in a crossfire between two rival factions, pure wrong place wrong time.
shyt ain't nothing new either - people been resorting to looking for cheap treatment in other countries for decades now.

We've seen what happens when this country wants to fix something or make a change it really wants to make - it gets DONE.

If we haven't by now then it really looks like we don't ever want to fix that problem.

shyt, Republicans over there asking to get rid of Medicare and Social Security :heh:

People really need to make sure they have enough saved not for retirement, but for treatment in order to actually enjoy retirement and stay retired.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Hey FBI:

b6c.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I can believe being at the wrong place, at the wrong time with rivals shooting at each other and unfortunately being in the crossfire.

But mistaken identity for black Americans in Mexico?
Investigators believe a Mexican cartel likely mistook them for Haitian drug smugglers, the official said

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Man there’s a good chance we might not see them again. :francis:

Mistaken identity or not, most of those Cartel nikkas aren’t about to be like “oh shyt, wrong person, let’s let them go. :ohhh:

I always tell nikkas, I won’t be caught dead going to a country like Mexico where people are literally dying to leave. Tourist area or not.

Prayers for their families.