Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
For the good of US and it's citizens the CIA needs to launch a full on campaign to decimate the cartels. With US wanting to engage in near sourcing and move manufacturing from China to Latin America, it is time

That shyt would become Vietnam part 2. No way we winning jungle warfare at that large of a scale against a military trained force like cartels. Especially if they clique, gonna be a lot of snuff vids with dudes named Brad & Dallas.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's still an unnecessary cosmetic surgery :mjtf:. It's not like she was getting breast cancer removed or something. We really about to cape for cheaper plastic surgery in the U.S? :dead:.

yea that's the crazy part. I'm surprised multiple men agreed to go down there with her. It's not even a vacation area, pure hell hole/war zone. nikkas really took off work so they home girl could get plastic surgery :francis:
That ride back home would have been pure misery too

The root cause of all of this was trying to do something prohibitively expensive at a discounted rate.

:francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
shouldve wen to to colombia or venezuela for the bbl

Bozos went to Mexico for elective procedures that will have no effect on a washed person still looking :flabbynsick:

And two of them wind up getting clapped. You can’t make this shyt up.

if you’re going to what is basically a war zone then at least do it for Uncle Sam so he can send you home in a box with a triangle folded flag for your family. These cats got touched up on a tummy tuck group outing. Insane.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Bozos went to Mexico for elective procedures that will have no effect on a washed person still looking :flabbynsick:

And two of them wind up getting clapped. You can’t make this shyt up.

if you’re going to what is basically a war zone then at least do it for Uncle Sam so he can send you home in a box with a triangle folded flag for your family. These cats got touched up on a tummy tuck group outing. Insane.

bbl > patriotism

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
bbl > patriotism

I guess so.

99.9% of these bítches getting BBLs, fake t*ts and lipo looked like shyt before and after. Let’s keep it 100. These broads are allergic to the gym and would rather roll the dice on their lives with bad decisions. Imagine the funerals and having to do a eulogy explaining that they died in the BBL line of duty LOL

so courageous.

Ain’t nothing more :flabbynsick: than lying in a box in a church.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
The BBL makes way more sense than the medicine thing because why you would drive 30 hours for medicine when you get health insurance from your job or Medicaid if you don’t have a job. The 30 hour trip you gotta factor gas, food and hotel money. That’s 2k miles of driving. The fact you driving that long ass trip and not flying is sus because unless you smuggling drugs it make no sense.

The prices in Mexico are dirt dirt cheap

The mark up in this country is fukking insane

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

F*ck your bootleg fraudulent sh*t sourced “list”. Kingston is ranked 11th out 27 most dangerous cities in the world Craig. If you truly think it’s more safe to be dropped in the middle of some American city at night, than it is to be dropped of in the middle of Kingston Jamaica at night, you’re even dumber than the other poster I quoted.

But but but Kingston isn’t even on the list :damn:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
From a person that’s in Mexico at least once a month, if you’ve never been to Mexico or don’t know how to move properly, stay out of any border towns east of Ciudad Juarez. DO NOT drive, especially. RIP to these people.

I never had any issues, but I do have a couple of scary stories and run ins.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
F*ck your bootleg fraudulent sh*t sourced “list”. Kingston is ranked 11th out 27 most dangerous cities in the world Craig. If you truly think it’s more safe to be dropped in the middle of some American city at night, than it is to be dropped of in the middle of Kingston Jamaica at night, you’re even dumber than the other poster I quoted.

But but but Kingston isn’t even on the list :damn:
even in your source, they have an American City ahead of Kingston :russ: the only cities ahead of the American cities are in Mexico and Brazil.

mind you, most of Kingston is poor or underdeveloped and St Louis has much, more rich and affluent parts than Kingston and yet it still come out ahead off Kingston. which means St Louis> Kingston

honestly, most the the hoods in the top 10 most dangerous cities in America are most likely more deadlier than Kingston, but those cities also develop, as oppose to Kingston. so off course you are most likely to run into trouble in Kingston than American cities, dummy.

at the end of the day, your whole point is wrong, American hoods are just as dangerous as other nations because the only other nations that get more cities on these list are Mexico and Brazil.

you were wrong, I am right. take you L, anime virgin

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Pretty sure this is coming, but nobody but Mexicans and the DEA realize how ingrained the cartels are in normal business. I think it will be harder to get rid of the cartels than Al Qaieda and ISIS. They're trained just as good and better equipped.

I don't see the US and Mexican law enforcement just steamrolling over them. Unfortunately, I think you have to let the cartels keep the businesses they are intertwined with and just gradually make it unprofitable to keep up the illegal sides of the business. Which the US could do almost overnight if they wanted to...

It is almost impossible. Even if you eliminate the major cartels, newer cartels will form, and they will become more powerful.The younger generations are more dangerous. And they will fight each other for control. The cartels exist to make money, and it is not in Americas best interest to directly intervene.