Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Ole girl ain’t get them men killed. They got themselves killed. As a woman, she’s blessed they were lenient on her. Other breh suffered injuries, but he’s lucky he got out with his life. Cartel probably got the call before he was killed, but he was more than likely next. They should’ve told her dumb ass, no. They were all foolish to even go out there. The US has given us warning about going to that place, as well as others.

Still can’t believe this was over a tummy tuck or lift. They risked it for that.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Why doesn’t it breh?

:francis:

jim-leyland.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Brehs and brehettes take heed if your Black and dont speak Spanish, avoid going to the Northern States in Mexico. They will look at you like a walking lick out there, dont cross the border from Texas thinking shyt is sweet, do well to stay in the sunny well lit areas. And if you can, minimize driving around at night or just looking suspicious in general. The only "safe" spots in Mexico are tourist beach zones like Cozumel, Merida, Costa Maya.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
this is weird cuz they dont really bother black folks in mexico. you really gotta be on they radar or doing some dumb shyt. ive been all throughout , even narco controlled territory. pretty just much go where you need , keep it moving. no hanging out. they were getting rid of the national police force so more shyt was popping but they bringing them back

:what:

why do you insist on posting this stupid azz shyt ….. we all fukking know Mexicans ‘Hate blacks’

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
F*ck your bootleg fraudulent sh*t sourced “list”. Kingston is ranked 11th out 27 most dangerous cities in the world Craig. If you truly think it’s more safe to be dropped in the middle of some American city at night, than it is to be dropped of in the middle of Kingston Jamaica at night, you’re even dumber than the other poster I quoted.

But but but Kingston isn’t even on the list :damn:
Jesus Christ Mexico has 19 cities on the list and the entire top 5, I think they got like 12 of the top 20 :huhldup:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
:what:

why do you insist on posting this stupid azz shyt ….. we all fukking know Mexicans ‘Hate blacks’
you prolly aint been to mexico , lol. mexicans in general dont hate blacks lol. there 20-30,000 hatians living there. slaves would runaway to mexico and the mex goverment would protect them. there are monuments to africans in mexico. there are actual african mexicans lol. my mom and aunt live in mexico. i go to mexico all the time. maybe they hate black people like you. ignorant like racist/prejudiced mexicans

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
you prolly aint been to mexico , lol. mexicans in general dont hate blacks lol. there 20-30,000 hatians living there. slaves would runaway to mexico and the mex goverment would protect them. there are monuments to africans in mexico. there are actual african mexicans lol. my mom and aunt live in mexico. i go to mexico all the time. maybe they hate black people like you. ignorant like racist/prejudiced mexicans

Yea I would say Mexican Americans are actually worse with the racism. Mexico Mexicans are prejudice by culture but theyre not actively shytting on blacks like chicanos. I still feel that Mexicans will get at you if you go down there shining tho and showing off but you probably got just as big a chance of getting got in the wrong hood in DR for a chain, iphone or a nice watch.

You still couldnt pay me to be up in Mexico farther north than DF btw. Maybe Monterrey