Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
even in your source, they have an American City ahead of Kingston :russ: the only cities ahead of the American cities are in Mexico and Brazil.

mind you, most of Kingston is poor or underdeveloped and St Louis has much, more rich and affluent parts than Kingston and yet it still come out ahead off Kingston. which means St Louis> Kingston

honestly, most the the hoods in the top 10 most dangerous cities in America are most likely more deadlier than Kingston, but those cities also develop, as oppose to Kingston. so off course you are most likely to run into trouble in Kingston than American cities, dummy.

at the end of the day, your whole point is wrong, American hoods are just as dangerous as other nations because the only other nations that get more cities on these list are Mexico and Brazil.

you were wrong, I am right. take you L, anime virgin
:dead:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Okay so I’ve dipped in and out of the thread, and I’ve seen conflicting things on whether the brehette got merked or not. One of those “hood news” pages posted that ol’ girl was okay

So, which is it? When I read it was her plus three dudes, I assumed she probably didn’t get touched since she was the lone female. Hope that’s the case…

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Some of y'all don't want it to add up. You need to believe that it was more than what's being stated as to feed into da tales that your imaginations have spun.
Right! Ppl get killed for NO reason in the US esp. the hood, all the time, no?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

So lucky. almost ANYONE in the back of a truck, on the way to Baghdad Beach in that area is dead, or will be soon. local Law enforcement in Matamoros contacted someone, who contacted someone, who called a cell leader, who called these guys and said don't hurt them. Mostly the thinking would be, why leave a witness? These gunmen acted very professionally, all things considered.

The US will still probably try to do something, it's a crime to kill a US citizen anywhere in the world.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Pretty sure this is coming, but nobody but Mexicans and the DEA realize how ingrained the cartels are in normal business. I think it will be harder to get rid of the cartels than Al Qaieda and ISIS. They're trained just as good and better equipped.

I don't see the US and Mexican law enforcement just steamrolling over them. Unfortunately, I think you have to let the cartels keep the businesses they are intertwined with and just gradually make it unprofitable to keep up the illegal sides of the business. Which the US could do almost overnight if they wanted to...

The difference is that the cartel guys are fighting over greed, not some deeply held religious beliefs like terrorists in the Middle East.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I had a great time in Mexico but you gotta be really cautious.

I was in Cancun (outside of the tourist area) and some kid was walking around with a kitchen knife and probably would have stabbed me if I looked at him the wrong way.

I can only imagine what shyt is like in Northern Mexico where it's full blown cartel territory.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Okay so I’ve dipped in and out of the thread, and I’ve seen conflicting things on whether the brehette got merked or not. One of those “hood news” pages posted that ol’ girl was okay

So, which is it? When I read it was her plus three dudes, I assumed she probably didn’t get touched since she was the lone female. Hope that’s the case…

The woman and one of the men,who suffered injuries, survived. The other two men were killed.