Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

Daps
damn, bodies was caught.

Rios aint even know his boo survived that. Them cleons took mad L's, Dawn got him divestor tho, so thats a W i suppose. I will miss Salvors face, but not Tellems :scust:
foundation-season-2-episode-5-recap-550x309.jpg

:umad:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Good finale. Wish I felt anything for Salvor, but because of her Gaal was pouting and crying in almost every scene this ep so good riddance. Hope we get a s3, hope Gaal cries less. Hope we get some dope new characters to replace the real ones we lost.

:salute:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Good finale. Wish I felt anything for Salvor, but because of her Gaal was pouting and crying in almost every scene this ep so good riddance. Hope we get a s3, hope Gaal cries less. Hope we get some dope new characters to replace the real ones we lost.

:salute:
That's how I know her character was poorly written. I'm bothered in no way by her passing. All she ever accomplished was doing a coin trick. I felt more for the General losing his butt buddy then dying along with Hober.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
That's how I know her character was poorly written. I'm bothered in no way by her passing. All she ever accomplished was doing a coin trick. I felt more for the General losing his butt buddy then dying along with Hober.
General had such a great character introduction too. You completely get the kinda man he is and what he's about before they even take him off the prison planet. Good character.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
:mjcry: we prolly wont get s3 till 2025
The Mule is the most notable character in the book trilogy. I think they’d have to change their style a bit to really bring his character and the problems he’s about to cause throughout the galaxy to the screen. I’ve liked the series this far but if this is “Hari & Gaal save the world S3” they’re going to drop the ball on this bad. This should be the equivalent of how DS9 changed once the Dominion War arc began.