Forza Motorsport (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (October 10, 2023)

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

:francis: Getting Halo-esque piecemeal vibes. Also :dead: @ advertising the shader compilation process.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Track list (so far)

ukh58rdmkrjb1.png

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Track list (so far)

ukh58rdmkrjb1.png
I'm already edging towards not interested, but the ring not shipping with the game is a travesty. Daytona, COTA, Brands Hatch, and Bathurst are more or less sim racing staples, so if they aren't in that's another L. Then on a personal level, not having Road Atlanta is damn near a no go.

They should have went all in on an IMSA license and tried to get all the tracks and cars they could through that. To have the Cadillac DPi as a cover car but not include its stomping grounds is a head scratcher.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm already edging towards not interested, but the ring not shipping with the game is a travesty. Daytona, COTA, Brands Hatch, and Bathurst are more or less sim racing staples, so if they aren't in that's another L. Then on a personal level, not having Road Atlanta is damn near a no go.

They should have went all in on an IMSA license and tried to get all the tracks and cars they could through that. To have the Cadillac DPi as a cover car but not include its stomping grounds is a head scratcher.

I completely understand and agree. TBH they got things real backwards, or it doesn't make sense. Nordschleife being the after-thought in remaking the track?? :why: What order of picking did they decide to have the most used variant of the 'ring come out NEXT year? Monza in hiding? Brands Hatch should be one of the default expectations.

Not only did they gaffe on having those sim staples, but they didn't even cater to the weebs with all the Japanese tracks nor did they elect to show the more visually impressive customs like Burmese, Amalfi, Prague or Rio.

Seems like MS is going balls deep into the "Live Service is secretly Beta Release" nonsense. Not a lot of time left until launch either so I hope they secretly got a chunk of tracks ready to be announced or I gotta skip this for like another year. :francis: Or they'll do like the Caddy and stick the tracks behind DLC. :dead: