Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He just posted the benchmarks you fukking dweeb. :mjlol:

You gone retarded today breh?:wtf:

EDIT: "True very high quality" this fukking stupid ass. :laff:
These are the benchmarks for very high quality
74784.png

That shyt fatboi posted was with a bunch of sacrifices already made.

Don't quote me and make a fool of yourself anymore :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are the benchmarks for very high quality
74784.png

That shyt fatboi posted was with a bunch of sacrifices already made.

Don't quote me and make a fool of yourself anymore :ufdup:
Sacrifices made :mjlol:

On a quick note about settings, as Grand Theft Auto V doesn't have pre-defined settings tiers, I want to quickly note what settings we're using. For "Very High" quality we have all of the primary graphics settings turned up to their highest setting, with the exception of grass, which is at its own very high setting. Meanwhile 4x MSAA is enabled for direct views and reflections. This setting also involves turning on some of the advanced redering features - the game's long shadows, high resolution shadows, and high definition flight streaming - but it not increasing the view distance any further.

Otherwise for "High" quality we take the same basic settings but turn off all MSAA, which significantly reduces the GPU rendering and VRAM requirements.
There's no point of MSAA at 4K.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah there's no point in very high settings if you are trying to make a dumb ass argument :martin:
GTA V's very high settings are literally the same as High settings except for MSAA. 4XMSAA is literally a waste of time at 4K.

You stay trying to prolong petty arguments. Let's not derail the thread any further breh

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The way Forza got this HDR shyt being hyped kind of has me interested in upgrading to a 4k television (with HDR) :patrice:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That says it's barely hitting 30fps.

Don't be a dummy breh:smh:

Barely? That's the average you philistine.

Not to mention the others listed are occurring at 1% total time or less, at native 4K, on ULTRA settings.

Then again benchmarks are your suicide pill. I don't expect you to be honest or knowledgeable when you would fight that no PC cheaper than the XB1 could run Titanfall at 1080p 60fps when it dropped. :mjlol::mjlol: