Forza Horizon 3 aka "The Goat Racer" Official Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Barely? That's the average you philistine.

Not to mention the others listed are occurring at 1% total time or less, at native 4K, on ULTRA settings.

Then again benchmarks are your suicide pill. I don't expect you to be honest or knowledgeable when you would fight that no PC cheaper than the XB1 could run Titanfall at 1080p 60fps when it dropped. :mjlol::mjlol:
Dummy. The conversation started off as talking about locked 60fps.

Do better next time

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Horizon2 was great as well they surpassed it at every level.I was gonna wait until Tuesday but couldn't:wow:

I think the last racing game i played was the first forza to ever had come out on the 360 like ten years ago lmao. This takes me back to to my good childhood memories of playing test drive on the ps1

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It's the GOAT :blessed:

It really is. The gameplay is just as balanced as the mechanics of the cars. I love how easy it has been for me to pick up the sticks like i never left. I was worried that getting back into a racing series after was going to lesve me frustrated, but it hasn't been the case at all. I'm already back to driving manual like a bat out of hell and i've only got about two hours put into the game so far. I wasn't expecting to find so much enjoyment in simply free roaming the map either, which really ups the value of the game GOAT status.

Great soundtrack too btw. That brownstone remix is fire:wow:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually finding the off road natured races more fun the the city themed ones. I'm wishing that I had set my second festival in the outback now :jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Downloading on Windows 10 :win:

I bought the digital Ultimate edition on ebay for $80.

Redeemed on my Windows 10 and the game is downloading on my cousin's XB1 since we sharing it.

Downloading pretty fast too.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:whew: gave in and downloaded the demo. This is the most fun I've had in a non-kart racing game in like 10-11 years..first day cop :damn:

:shaq: just beat Courtdog's drivatar

What's you guys XBL cause my list is looking :flabbynsick:?