Forza Horizon 3 aka "The Goat Racer" Official Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The play anywhere deal worked out good. I ended up only paying $45 for the digital Ultimate edition as I went half with my cousin on it. I'm playing on Windows 10, him on Xbox 1. His Xbox is set as my home console for my XBL account so he can log on and play with his own account.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The play anywhere deal worked out good. I ended up only paying $45 for the digital Ultimate edition as I went half with my cousin on it. I'm playing on Windows 10, him on Xbox 1. His Xbox is set as my home console for my XBL account so he can log on and play with his own account.
It looks like the Xbox one version is playing better because of the steady 30fps

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Copped the ultimate Edition and am playing on PC. :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

My X1 is currently not hooked up since i moved so I'm ecstatic for Windows 10 for the 1st time ever. :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It looks like the Xbox one version is playing better because of the steady 30fps
There's performance issues on the PC version. People with GTX 1080s and I7s getting fps drops regardless of the settings. Some have fixes/workarounds but it's still not 100% perfect as the devs have noted that a patch is coming to fix it.
I can lock it to 30fps and play with the graphics cranked up but then there's this heavy input lag. If I put it on 60fps, some parts of the map the fps will be all over the place. The starting area it can run at 60fps for me but then when you get to the race event near that beach area at night the fps drops to like 30. Folks noted that it's a multi core CPU issue and some anti hack thingy that's bugging out. It's not working as intended. It's playable though if I lower settings and leave the framerate unlocked but I rather wait a few days.

Stuttering - Forza Motorsport Forums

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I can pretty much run on 60fps at High preset. Only time I really drop right now is in the beginning of races when all the cars are bunched together.

Otherwise, I'm not having too many issues on PC. I tried it on Utlra though and it was a mess.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
No E39 M5. Hopefully they release it as DLC. That alone would be worth the $30 premium for the Ultimate Edition to me. Too bad there's no Porsches either, but I'm not complaining.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Are you really surprised? Win10 games suck at launch (and after that for some games too)

Bout to go fire this ultimate edition up on my X1S in full HDR glory :blessed:
the other Forza game ran well for me

I wanna check it out, but I'm not spending $100. wish there was a GMG deal on the regular version :francis: