Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i7 6700k OC to 4.5GHz
16GB RAM PC3400
EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
27" 144hz 1440p GSync

Everything Ultra and Maxed except for MSAA (near max) and maybe 1 or 2 other settings.

Usually 85-95 FPS. Sometimes up to 100-105, occasionally down to 70-75. Haven't really noticed any drops to the 60s. Definitely not to the 50s.

Ya I know, my rig is almost maxed out. Just thought I'd share that it's running very well without issues.

When I FIRST boot up the game and start a play session, I notice my FPS will be a little lower than normal (60-70ish) and kind of chug along for maybe 2-3 seconds and then it settles in and runs smoothly. Probably just loading assets and GPU and CPU catching up.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
What cars are ya'll mainly driving?

I'm using the Ford GT a lot and the Ferrari Burlinetta. Both handle like dreams :banderas:

And again I must reiterate, this is GOTY. If ya'll not on this ya'll fukked up. The driving is so satisfying. Graphics are amazing. The tracks are sick as fukk. Music is chill. There is so much shyt to do. And online is streamlined like crazy. Really well made game.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What cars are ya'll mainly driving?

A loaded, twin turbo'd v8/awd swapped, KTM X-Bow R. Final gear ratio is 3.68, tire pressure is 32f/33r, rear sway is 29.23. With the open cockpit view, it's the perfect balance of acceleration, handling and overall function for me :whew:

I also got a GTA Spano with an AWD conversion that's a beast. 30f/32r tire pressure, 3.64 gearing, and the rear sway set to 20.35 :whew::whew:

Last edited:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
There's only like 4 people in the Coli Club. :patrice: I hope more people copped this piff.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
This game would be THAT much better if they had better multiplayer lobbies. The game drops you into a randomly picked class multiplayer rooms. I wish we could customize it like blueprints for racing. Pick your class and the kind of racing events and randomly throw you into those racing maps like an online fps lobby. I know it ruins the open world angle, but that would be dope to me.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
considering getting this, I never been a racer type of person tho so idk, either this or battlefield :patrice:

its fukkin GOAT breh. If you can't enjoy this game then you probably can't fukk with any kind of racer period.

I've only had it for a few days now and I've already had so many :banderas: moments

Rally racing in the Lamborghini truck :banderas:

Going 140+ mph through the wet rainforest roads in my Aventador :banderas:

Taking my raised, souped up Cadillac CTS any and fukking everywhere off-road, going fast as shyt :banderas:

Hitting licks on the auction block, getting cars half price with upgrades:TIBrilliant:

This the GOAT racing game :ohlawd:

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
its fukkin GOAT breh. If you can't enjoy this game then you probably can't fukk with any kind of racer period.

I've only had it for a few days now and I've already had so many :banderas: moments

Rally racing in the Lamborghini truck :banderas:

Going 140+ mph through the wet rainforest roads in my Aventador :banderas:

Taking my raised, souped up Cadillac CTS any and fukking everywhere off-road, going fast as shyt :banderas:

Hitting licks on the auction block, getting cars half price with upgrades:TIBrilliant:

This the GOAT racing game :ohlawd:
:russ: u might have just sold me breh. I didn't know it had cadillacs either

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:russ: u might have just sold me breh. I didn't know it had cadillacs either

There's like the early 2000s cts coupe joint, a '16 CTS (what I have) and an escalade. Not the largest selection but it's pretty much cadillac's best cars for a racing game anyway. They got a slew of other shyt tho, you'll definitely have a few cars you REALLY like. Plus shyt like SUVs and buggies are actually relevant for some of the terrain you'll encounter. The routes and environments are so varied that you'll eventually have multiple go-to whips for different types of events.