f22d25c7-317f-470a-9b38-658df1b9ddb3.jpg

:wow:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I can play it at 4K/60fps and cross play with Xbox. I just be busy with other games.

Negro please you just bought the 1070 and that shyt not consistent on PC. Why did you buy that 400 plus gaming card just to play multiplats when the Scorpio coming out?

You got a 4K tv?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a major patch that just released on PC.
Improved CPU Performance

We have observed that a large portion of players are CPU limited when trying to run Forza Horizon 3 at high frame rates, including locked 60 FPS and unlocked. By analyzing telemetry, we have developed targeted optimizations for this group of affected players by increasing the number of concurrent threads used by the render architecture. We have taken further advantage of DX12 capabilities to allow the visuals to be processed out of order during the frame, in order to reduce synchronization stalls and decrease CPU execution duration. These changes result in a significant CPU performance gain on High or Ultra settings when running on PCs of Recommended spec or better.

Updated Thread Model

We have updated our threading affinity model to make better use of all available cores. Along with this change, we have added a new graphics option to disable the new model, should you prefer. This option can be found in the Video Settings menu under “Threaded Optimization”.

More Graphical Options

We have also added some additional graphical options to improve framerate for those playing on lower specification PCs. These include:

· Dynamic Geometry Quality now has a Very Low option
· World Car Level of Detail now has a Very Low option

These are combined with some existing options to create a new “Very Low” preset that can be used with dynamic optimization.

Additionally, all options have had their descriptions updated to include information on how each setting affects the CPU performance, GPU performance, and available VRAM, so that players can better understand the performance impact that tweaking each setting will have.

Updated Minimum Specification

Along with the performance improvements coming with this release, we are lowering the minimum specification to reduce the CPU requirement and the NVIDIA GPU requirement.

Minimum Specification

CPU
i3-4170 @ 3.7Ghz

GPU
NVIDIA GT 740 | AMD R7 250x

VRAM
2GB GDDR5

RAM
8GB

Hard Drive Type
HDD

Resolution
1280 x 720

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Told you it was the GOAT racer.

Did you get the hot wheels expansion?
Nah breh not yet.
I'd like to finish the main portion of the game first. I typically don't even buy expansion passes and the rare times I do, it's because it was either on a significant sale or I finished everything and wanted a reason to jump back in.
This game is really dope though. I kind of wish it had split screen. I miss that about video games in general. Everything is so online only based. I guess it's cool, but I wish split screen was still a common option.