Forza Horizon 3 aka "The Goat Racer" Official Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Game has optimzation issues. You can run it at 4K/ 1440P or 1080P and get the same performance.
yeah, seems like it struggles with 60fps

gee thanks M$ for bringing the 30fps console experience to PC's

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
fukk I want this game. Can't justify dropping nearly $400 for one game though:francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk I want this game. Can't justify dropping nearly $400 for one game though:francis:
You can cop a XB1s for way less.

Target has a deal going on with their Xbox One where it's buy an Xbox One S and get a free game. That includes all games (Collector's editions) The thing to do here is..

Place the order on Target.com
Order an Xbox One S 500GB for in store pickup (You can choose other models this is just the cheapest)
Order the Rock Band Band in a box bundle $250 version or Mirror's Edge CE which is $200.
Your total should be about $330 place the order.
Immediately go to your order page and cancel the Rock Band order. It will refund you $150 back making your pick up around $180 depending on your taxes.

Also: First thread in Gaming I believe. So send me back to OT if old.

Update: Rock Band bundle is "Sold out" Choose the Mirror's Edge CE instead!

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Playing this in HDR as we speak and I don't know how I feel about the picture :patrice:

EDIT: I fixed it!!! :banderas:

Had to mess with the in-game calibration brightness...This shyt looks ridiculous when it rains! :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
yeah, seems like it struggles with 60fps

gee thanks M$ for bringing the 30fps console experience to PC's

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

dude. This isn't mario brothers 3 breh. This game is extremely complex. From the full open world environment to the intricate control and ability of the cars, this game would be incredibly difficult to run with all those complext computations going on with our current hardware. Plus the game is hella fun at 30 fps. Not sure why people are so hung up on numbers. The PS4 showed us that you can be capable of producing top of the line effects but still be a worthless system at the end of the day.

To this day, 720p 30fps Ryse is still my top 5 favorite Xbox 1 game. And that was a fukking launch title.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
dude. This isn't mario brothers 3 breh. This game is extremely complex. From the full open world environment to the intricate control and ability of the cars, this game would be incredibly difficult to run with all those complext computations going on with our current hardware. Plus the game is hella fun at 30 fps. Not sure why people are so hung up on numbers. The PS4 showed us that you can be capable of producing top of the line effects but still be a worthless system at the end of the day.

To this day, 720p 30fps Ryse is still my top 5 favorite Xbox 1 game. And that was a fukking launch title.

Nah, it's a MS problem, Tomb Raider from the MS store ran like shyt on PC, but from Steam it was fine.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
This game is a MASTERPIECE....

The setting, the controls, the graphics, the way cars handle, the way it starts you off with a decent car and lets you try different ones in the beginning....

Everything about this game has been A1 so far...this is gonna be my favorite racer of all time.