Forum got an update before the Coli Token :dead:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:lupe: you aint know they was using your likeness to make and official token and had posters invest ? :lupe:

https://www.colitoken.com/ (website seems to be removed :lupe: )

thread had about 50 pages of posts, but I cant search for it currently , it was even stickied for about a month :lupe:

I think the rough estimate is that posters invested some where between $12,000-20,000 into the crypto coin :dead: whoever that poster is , got off with a lil bag :wow: the poster only hadl ike 200 posts and was registered since 2012, we tried to warn people not to invest :manny:

SMH

THESE nikkaS STUPID

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The original creator told people they value of their rep at the time would be the initial buying of a token but anything after that htey would have to use real money, they invested over $12,000, some think up to $20,000 :dead:

heres some more info:

"

you might want to actually look into this when you get some free time :dead:

A fool and their money parted ways

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
wow-wwe.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
bytch cracker OP condoned a grown 40 year old man to sex traffic ah underage girl and bytch cracker think he’s tough shyt starting fights when I called that pedo out. :camby:
:what: WHAT :dead: how someone just gonna throw this random lie on someone :dead: WHAT :mindblown: bytch you are mentally unstable :mindblown:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Naw breh I remember this :scust:
OP is a pedo? What a thread turn :sitdown:
so now the search history not working, people just gone make up lies to slander posters they dont like ? :wow: thats actually crazy how yall trying to throw this on someone, look how easy it is to spread rumors

how about this, all 3 of yall saying this stupid shyt, if someone can post proof of some bull shyt like that with my name attached to it, permanently ban me, but if yall cant post proof then permanently ban yall

bytch mafukkas I dont play that pedo shyt. Thats some serious ass allegations to lie on someone with, aint even shyt to joke about, should be ashamed of yall selves if yall think thats the way to try and bring someone down cause why is that shyt even on your mind to create these lies :scust:

@Harry Sax @Benjamin Sisko prove that shyt, permanant ban bet, you cant play on someone name like that calling them a pedo thats fukked up :camby:

Last edited: