Fortnite BR> PUBG

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Are you purposefully being obtuse by saying people don’t have the game if they criticize it? I have the game genuis :dahell: The game runs horrible on consoles. Doesn’t matter if it’s the X. I’m playing it on there and I get crashes regularly. The game has horrendous rendering, pop up, and frame drops. Controls are awkward and the inventory system doesn’t translate well. But the overall game play gets dull after a while, especially solo play. Everyone lands in military base, school, or pochinki whatever. You don’t land there chances are you aren’t getting good loot. At first getting kills and advancing was satisfying in this game because of the high skill/difficulty it took. But most gun battles in this game revolve around who can peek third person view during a mid range AR battle or who’s dumb enough to poke their head up in the window. It just gets boring. And Lord don’t get stuck without a car in this game. It sucks to go 30 mins scavenging and not get any thing good if you aren’t in the hot spots, running awkwardly at 10 FPS, then getting sniped by some dude laying prone in foliage. And I haven’t even mentioned the Chinese hackers ruining the game on PC. And the lack of engagement with the community from the devs. Yes the game is pretty popular but lots of people have dropped this for fortnite. Most streamers have because yes fortnite is hot but it’s excitng to watch. I don’t enjoy it all that much but the game is much more fast paced and the end game when it’s gets to the final ten players is entertaining with all the dumb fort building shyt. Meanwhile PUBG is like I said guys third person cam whoring behind a tree or the guys who have cars trying to run people over.
We got launch pads in fortnite sir:takedat:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This goofy ass game is only popular because it's free:mjlol:

ESPECIALLY on PS4... Since thats the only Battle Royal game yall got

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
PUBG is a broken glitchy mess

Fortnite>>> PUBG in all categories

Fortnite have been blessing their gamers. Lazy ass devs at PUBG:hhh: Fix the damn game!!!:birdman:

Last edited: