Fortnite BR> PUBG

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Both games are ass real talk. WOAT trend in gaming right now
i picked up the free version of fortnite, keep thinking what the fukk am i missing. if you land in the right part of the map you can cook dinner and it will be done by the time you have to move/shoot somebody. maybe if the map was smaller

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
(snip)

Have fun building forts lil nikka...

zNwjFs.gif
:russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i picked up the free version of fortnite, keep thinking what the fukk am i missing. if you land in the right part of the map you can cook dinner and it will be done by the time you have to move/shoot somebody. maybe if the map was smaller

You mean PUBG right? Fortnite despite its gayness has much more action

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I only got 1 W in fortnite and it was a random squad where I died halfway through

Ive won in Fortnite provably 4-8 times, Solo, Squad and majority coming from that 50v50 mode
But yo that 10 Kill game was beast, i found a Rocket Launcher and it was over.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you don't have Pubg or never played it then stfu:mjlol:

I got Fortnite because it was free like everyone else that has the game.. It was mad cartoony and kinda gay. No real strategy, can't prone, knocking down walls for treasure chests, etc.

Pubg will have your heart jumping out your chest, nikkas actually set traps, nikkas actually use military tactics, bombs dropping out the sky, you can travel by boat/car/motorcycle and you need to know when and where, etc.,

You actually have to play with intelligence and strategy. No imaginary walls and building forts, special potions, etc.

Pubg for real nikkas

I can see why Fortnite is cool with some of yall but if you never been about this Pubg life then :camby:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
If you don't have Pubg or never played it then stfu:mjlol:

I got Fortnite because it was free like everyone else that has the game.. It was mad cartoony and kinda gay. No real strategy, can't prone, knocking down walls for treasure chests, etc.

Pubg will have your heart jumping out your chest, nikkas actually set traps, nikkas actually use military tactics, bombs dropping out the sky, you can travel by boat/car/motorcycle and you need to know when and where, etc.,

You actually have to play with intelligence and strategy. No imaginary walls and building forts, special potions, etc.

Pubg for real nikkas

I can see why Fortnite is cool with some of yall but if you never been about this Pubg life then :camby:

Building ramps and forts is skill.

There are also traps...you provably havent played it much, Fortnite copied pubg but its superior.