Fortnite BR> PUBG

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Building ramps and forts is skill.

There are also traps...you provably havent played it much, Fortnite copied pubg but its superior.
You probably never played a pubg game saying all that.

Only thing its superior at is being a childs game. Pubg is for nikkas whose nuts have dropped and are ready to be men. My 8 year old nephew plays Fortnite because its the only thing he can afford

Pubg is a gladiator sport...

Pubg is like playing Battlefield 4 against 100 nikkas without the tanks and skyscrapers and shyt. If you were trash at that then you are most likely trash at Pubg.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's why you never even came in top 10

:sas2:
In what, Fortnite?

Because I don't play it:heh:

I played it 3 times and thought it was trash. I got it for my nephew

I finish top 10 in Pubg damn near everytime, top 10 ain't shyt. Holla at me when you get on

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

Only thing its superior at is being a childs game. Pubg is for nikkas whose nuts have dropped and are ready to be men. My 8 year old nephew plays Fortnite because its the only thing he can afford

Pubg is like playing Battlefield 4 against 100 nikkas without the tanks and skyscrapers and shyt. If you were trash at that then you are most likely trash at Pubg.

:heh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

nikka please. PUBG is trash. First off if you talking about the console version you should quit it. Game is unplayable. But Even it’s more hardcore supporters are jumping ship. Game is repetitive and boring as shyt. All the good loot spawns in certain areas all the time. So everyone just goes there, stock up, and camp. Half the map is empty. The game is more realistic and I like the shooting mechanics but what’s the point if the game runs like shyt? I think fortnite is goofy trash with its Minecraft fakkitry and nikkas bunny hooping around with shotguns, but it runs smooth and looks good. And that’s gives it the edge over PUBG

Kairi Irving

Daps
nikka please. PUBG is trash. First off if you talking about the console version you should quit it. Game is unplayable. But Even it’s more hardcore supporters are jumping ship. Game is repetitive and boring as shyt. All the good loot spawns in certain areas all the time. So everyone just goes there, stock up, and camp. Half the map is empty. The game is more realistic and I like the shooting mechanics but what’s the point if the game runs like shyt? I think fortnite is goofy trash with its Minecraft fakkitry and nikkas bunny hooping around with shotguns, but it runs smooth and looks good. And that’s gives it the edge over PUBG

Which is why i didnt bother combatting his bullshyt lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It aint on PS4, but I played it on my bros computer and it's just not for me :manny:

Not enough action and dudes were just staying in the same spot camping all map

I like the fast pace action on fortnite, plus building is pretty strategic if you're good
Those the dudes you play with then

But stealth is a huge part of the game. You can run out in the open but as soon as you do anything to draw attention 3/4 squads gonna be on your ass

The circle actually makes it impossible to camp as well. And unless you got a sniper and a good spot which is also tough to get

Again, have the fukking game before you talk shyt.

If its unplayable then obviously you don't own it. We literally play damn near everynight and even a few coli brehs play it regularly with no issues.

I also have an X and the game is enhanced specifically for that. But everyone else in my clique doesn't and thats like 8 other nikkas who don't have major issues

On top of that, its still the beta. Its not even a finished or complete game.

If the game is repetitive and boring then it's obviously the way YOU play. Ive never heard anyone say that because every single fukking match is different :gucci:

And the good loot spawns are never always in the same spot:gucci:

You probably just ran to the same spot every time and got smashed in pochinki or military base. I been around that entire map and can name you 5 different spots off my head that are not the main spots.

And thats just one map.

And who tf is jumping ship? The game has millions of people playing and growing:gucci:

If you talking about those pc twitch fakkits theyre jumping ship for views because the little kids who watch their shyt all play Fortnite.. Because its free and theyre broke ass little kids that like cartoony shyt.

Aside from lag in the beginning of matches and the random drop out the game (when you can come back in) the game runs fine on my shyt. And it's STILL the beta version

Basically, yall can keep the goofy shyt if you prefer it. With the breakdancing, potions, treasure chests, cartoon guns/graphics, etc. im gonna fukk with shyt that actually seems real

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Daps

But stealth is a huge part of the game. You can run out in the open but as soon as you do anything to draw attention 3/4 squads gonna be on your ass

If its unplayable then obviously you don't own it. We literally play damn near everynight and even a few coli brehs play it regularly with no issues.

I also have an X and the game is enhanced specifically for that. But everyone else in my clique doesn't and thats like 8 other nikkas who don't have major issues

If the game is repetitive and boring then it's obviously the way YOU play. Ive never heard anyone say that because every single fukking match is different :gucci:

You probably just ran to the same spot every time and got smashed in pochinki or military base. I been around that entire map and can name you 5 different spots off my head that are not the main spots.

And thats just one map.

And who tf is jumping ship? The game has millions of people playing and growing:gucci:

If you talking about those pc twitch fakkits theyre jumping ship for views because the little kids who watch their shyt all play Fortnite.. Because its free and theyre broke ass little kids that like cartoony shyt.

Aside from lag in the beginning of matches and the random drop out the game (when you can come back in) the game runs fine on my shyt. And it's STILL the beta version

Basically, yall can keep the goofy shyt if you prefer it. With the breakdancing, potions, treasure chests, cartoon guns/graphics, etc. im gonna fukk with shyt that actually seems real

You sound casual af, always bringing up graphics like a squeaker :scust:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

The circle actually makes it impossible to camp as well. And unless you got a sniper and a good spot which is also tough to get

And thats just one map.

Are you purposefully being obtuse by saying people don’t have the game if they criticize it? I have the game genuis :dahell: The game runs horrible on consoles. Doesn’t matter if it’s the X. I’m playing it on there and I get crashes regularly. The game has horrendous rendering, pop up, and frame drops. Controls are awkward and the inventory system doesn’t translate well. But the overall game play gets dull after a while, especially solo play. Everyone lands in military base, school, or pochinki whatever. You don’t land there chances are you aren’t getting good loot. At first getting kills and advancing was satisfying in this game because of the high skill/difficulty it took. But most gun battles in this game revolve around who can peek third person view during a mid range AR battle or who’s dumb enough to poke their head up in the window. It just gets boring. And Lord don’t get stuck without a car in this game. It sucks to go 30 mins scavenging and not get any thing good if you aren’t in the hot spots, running awkwardly at 10 FPS, then getting sniped by some dude laying prone in foliage. And I haven’t even mentioned the Chinese hackers ruining the game on PC. And the lack of engagement with the community from the devs. Yes the game is pretty popular but lots of people have dropped this for fortnite. Most streamers have because yes fortnite is hot but it’s excitng to watch. I don’t enjoy it all that much but the game is much more fast paced and the end game when it’s gets to the final ten players is entertaining with all the dumb fort building shyt. Meanwhile PUBG is like I said guys third person cam whoring behind a tree or the guys who have cars trying to run people over.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i dont understand the point of fortnite. my boy got me to download it and i just dont get it. that shyt seemed like trash to me. i deleted it after playing it 2 or 3 times

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Are you purposefully being obtuse by saying people don’t have the game if they criticize it? I have the game genuis :dahell: The game runs horrible on consoles. Doesn’t matter if it’s the X. I’m playing it on there and I get crashes regularly. The game has horrendous rendering, pop up, and frame drops. Controls are awkward and the inventory system doesn’t translate well. But the overall game play gets dull after a while, especially solo play. Everyone lands in military base, school, or pochinki whatever. You don’t land there chances are you aren’t getting good loot. At first getting kills and advancing was satisfying in this game because of the high skill/difficulty it took. But most gun battles in this game revolve around who can peek third person view during a mid range AR battle or who’s dumb enough to poke their head up in the window. It just gets boring. And Lord don’t get stuck without a car in this game. It sucks to go 30 mins scavenging and not get any thing good if you aren’t in the hot spots, running awkwardly at 10 FPS, then getting sniped by some dude laying prone in foliage. And I haven’t even mentioned the Chinese hackers ruining the game on PC. And the lack of engagement with the community from the devs. Yes the game is pretty popular but lots of people have dropped this for fortnite. Most streamers have because yes fortnite is hot but it’s excitng to watch. I don’t enjoy it all that much but the game is much more fast paced and the end game when it’s gets to the final ten players is entertaining with all the dumb fort building shyt. Meanwhile PUBG is like I said guys third person cam whoring behind a tree or the guys who have cars trying to run people over.
PS4 Pro. 60 FPS. Uncapped. Tf u talking bout lol Game is beautiful better looking then 60 dollar games