Fortnite BR> PUBG

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

I'm not watching no goofy ass videos :gucci:

Yall holla back when yall wanna play a real mans game and not with children and goofy white bytches that switched over from Overwatch :coffee:
goofy video with 2.5mil views and 76k thumbs up....:mjlol:

What makes your statement even more hilarious is the fact that the video is nothing but gameplay. No arguments or anything

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I forget that most of you nikkas are Dustation owners and all yall got as a good multiplayer game is Fortnite:mjlol:

It really hurts your heart that FN has surpassed PUBG :heh: Bu...bu....but it’s free. So are games like war frame and rocket league. Game appeals to a wide audience of people.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It really hurts your heart that FN has surpassed PUBG :heh: Bu...bu....but it’s free. So are games like war frame and rocket league. Game appeals to a wide audience of people.
Surpassed in what... Being free:heh:

When you dummys gonna realize thats the only reason goofy kids play it.. And it being the only multiplayer on PS4 worth playing:mjlol::umad:

so pubg gameplay is goofy? :ohhh: are you admitting that? I mean considering its just a gameplay video
No but the nikkas who watch the vid then link it on gaming forums are goofy tho:umad:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Surpassed in what... Being free:heh:

When you dummys gonna realize thats the only reason goofy kids play it.. And it being the only multiplayer on PS4 worth playing:mjlol::umad:

No but the nikkas who watch the vid then link it on gaming forums are goofy tho:umad:
Fortnite getting pretty popular. It’s a bit more arcadey but hella fun

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Thought I'd renew my PS Plus because I heard this was free and fun.

I don't see an option to get this for free? It costs now?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
watching and linking a relevant gaming video on the video game section of a website is considered goofy...... :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: wow thats quite a reach there

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Is that the part of the game that people hyped about ?

Might try it and see if it’s worth coping the full thing. There were like 4 tpurchase tiers of the game too :russ:
yea the co op got different packages that give you certain unlocks and I guess levels, solo might not give you the best impression off the bat duos and squad is where most of the fun happens

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
30 for pubg isn’t bad at all, if I ever get a pc I’ll cop it it gives me socom vibes
It was free then they added that without any real additions to the game or improvements. I shoulda copped it when it was free but no way in hell im dishing out 30 now for an unoptimized, buggy, laggy game full of hackers :scusthov: