Fortnite BR> PUBG

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm confused sir because on PC PUBG is teabagging Fortnite, and on console, last I heard was pubg had 3 million users as of 18days after it released...

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Passes 3 Million Players on Xbox One

So while you thought you was right, it appears that you're not :ld:

Now maybe you'll get a cosign or two? But I have to inform you it would be a Sony gamer who is upset the most exciting game(s) of this gen are not on their platform :wow: or @itsyoung!! who swore it wouldn't do well on consoles :rolleyes:

Have fun building forts lil nikka...

zNwjFs.gif

1. You dont even own a TV anymore let alone PUBG

2. I said for me a success would be 10 million on xbox. Is it at 10 million? Is it close to 10 million? The numbers seemed to have been stagnant past 1-2 weeks :ld: seems like most people who wanted it got it already :ld: @ me when it hits 10 million

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I've had pubg since the beginning and its always been just meh to me. Its buggy, nikkas just camp in buildings and wait for someone to come by, hackers are rampant, etc

I just started Fortnite because its 100% free. It runs smoother, more options, yeah you can build but it seems like any building on the map can be destroyed so good luck camping heavy like pubg, just feels like a much better game overall

Anyone else make the switch?
Yeah Fornite is funnier then Player unknown and you got the building on the spot detail which is :ohlawd: if they add a few things to the game they have the option to be one of the best free games shyt hell a lot of people is playing this game now also . Player unknown started a Battle Royal trade but it’s already a game that is doing the mode better lol Microsoft Hold another L :boss:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I'm confused sir because on PC PUBG is teabagging Fortnite, and on console, last I heard was pubg had 3 million users as of 18days after it released...

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Passes 3 Million Players on Xbox One

So while you thought you was right, it appears that you're not :ld:

Now maybe you'll get a cosign or two? But I have to inform you it would be a Sony gamer who is upset the most exciting game(s) of this gen are not on their platform :wow: or @itsyoung!! who swore it wouldn't do well on consoles :rolleyes:

Have fun building forts lil nikka...

zNwjFs.gif
You look at stats allday u barely even Play the games. You talk about the games all day long like a fanboy but u barely play anything. Gawd Your Dna is beetch made. Fornite is funnier playing than Stupid Player unknown. It has a more creative twist to the trend they started . Always looking at stats on everything u to worried about how many people playing something when your not paying attention to the main point of this. Playing. Your not playing your dikk riding
I hope Your Mattress gives you Booty muscle pains Court beetch

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Top 5 in every match last night.

Can't catch a win for shyt smh.
im always getting top 5's, top 10's all i do is collect and camp out moving extra slow with the circle stay in an attack or some shyt till the final show down

but once i get into battle with some more expereinced dudes they putting like 15 walls up before i can even blink
i just started playing 2-3 days ago i gotta learn how to build cause
i shot the fukk outta a nikka in 2nd place was bout to win nikka built a bunch of walls got high then clipped me :mjcry:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
im always getting top 5's, top 10's all i do is collect and camp out moving extra slow with the circle stay in an attack or some shyt till the final show down

but once i get into battle with some more expereinced dudes they putting like 15 walls up before i can even blink
i just started playing 2-3 days ago i gotta learn how to build cause
i shot the fukk outta a nikka in 2nd place was bout to win nikka built a bunch of walls got high then clipped me :mjcry:

I was talking about PUBG. I played a little of Fortnite but I couldn't really get with the building but it might've been because I was fresh off 7 days To Die. I'll give it another try one day but not while PUBG hot like this

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And after the article was posted, the game went on to sell 3 million copies in 18 days, now why do you go to a financial advisor for gaming advice? You reaching bruh (you is be)
1. You dont even own a TV anymore let alone PUBG

2. I said for me a success would be 10 million on xbox. Is it at 10 million? Is it close to 10 million? The numbers seemed to have been stagnant past 1-2 weeks :ld: seems like most people who wanted it got it already :ld: @ me when it hits 10 million
The question is why do you think you get to set the precedent on what is successful or not? Most games on console Don't sell that much as multiplats. Pc has a userbase of how many players to reach 20mil sold? Xbox has a insanely less userbase yet you want half of PC to be a success in your eyes.

All you did here was prove you're dumb, salty and dumb again (Tru Story)
Yeah Fornite is funnier then Player unknown and you got the building on the spot detail which is :ohlawd: if they add a few things to the game they have the option to be one of the best free games shyt hell a lot of people is playing this game now also . Player unknown started a Battle Royal trade but it’s already a game that is doing the mode better lol Microsoft Hold another L :boss:
Microsoft says thank you for allowing them to hold onto your grammar L, can somebody translate what this idiot wrote in bold? You got a Charles Barkley type swag to you dotTom

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
And after the article was posted, the game went on to sell 3 million copies in 18 days, now why do you go to a financial advisor for gaming advice? You reaching bruh (you is be)

The question is why do you think you get to set the precedent on what is successful or not? Most games on console Don't sell that much as multiplats. Pc has a userbase of how many players to reach 20mil sold? Xbox has a insanely less userbase yet you want half of PC to be a success in your eyes.

All you did here was prove you're dumb, salty and dumb again (Tru Story)

Microsoft says thank you for allowing them to hold onto your grammar L, can somebody translate what this idiot wrote in bold? You got a Charles Barkley type swag to you dotTom
Tell that grammar and Microsoft to pay you then fakkit

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Fortnite is more enjoyable for me, pubg campers are annoying (although they fail anyway:lolbron:) controls are wack and looks like a 2007 fps

I play both but honestly prefer the arcade style more than survival. People driving around like a bytch in the smaller circles fukk me off

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
I started out watching streams of PUBG, but now, watching it is boring in comparison to Fortnite.

Somthing clicked with me and this game about a month ago, and I've been doing well ever since, consistently getting top 25 and some W's. I rarely even spend time harvesting anymore honestly, I get a majority of my mats from other players :mjgrin:

Not gonna front though, that auto-aim is a blessing :mjcry:

The new map update is dope too. Thanks to all the new POI's, I see a lot more action since everyone wants to flock to em. I landed in Tilted Towers last night and left with 6 kills :win: