games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I got Omega witht he lights and reached level 92 or 93 for the season. I'm taking a break until season 5 comes out.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Playground is gonna end up being an even bigger moneymaker if they handle it right. It's essentially a minecraft/starcraft map/game builder with endless options. Basically a DYI, entry-level Unreal engine editor.

Hamlinz was messing around with it the other day and they straight up built an enclosed arena with bounce pads on the floor and walls. Then they had a rifles only/bounce match in the arena that was like some throwback Quake 3 Arena space map.

Twitch

Then they were fukking around even more and made an enclosed maze, turned off the HUD, and made a "hunter" game where one dude gets a weapon and the other 3 were hiding in the maze.

Twitch

I thought Fortnite would eventually get stale, but if people start making games within the game ... this thing might be in it for the long haul.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Aint no talking about season 5?

I downloaded it earlier this morning and played about 30 minutes, golf carts are a plus as it changes the game up a bit. You can fit four in a vehicle so possible drivebys will make you smarten up if you’re roaming without your squad

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Haven't played this since early this year or whenever they gave out the twitch prime skins. Decided to cop the battle pass while destiny is in its down swing so let's see how this goes.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
These forttnite friday tourneys are fun to watch.

Im impressed by nick mercs. Being on console, and his building is really good. I switched to the builder pro layout too and it's way better, but takes some time getting used to

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Is anyone else going to watch the tournament at 4pm EST today? I'm really interested in how this will go down.

The favorite to win is Cloak and High distortion but I'm hoping Hamlinz and Myth win.

Thoughts about season 5:
-The shotguns are still trash and I can only carry one. I'm want the run dual pistols and smg but I never find the dual pistols.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Is anyone else going to watch the tournament at 4pm EST today? I'm really interested in how this will go down.

The favorite to win is Cloak and High distortion but I'm hoping Hamlinz and Myth win.

Thoughts about season 5:
-The shotguns are still trash and I can only carry one. I'm want the run dual pistols and smg but I never find the dual pistols.
I thought nobody from Faze was invited.

Mrdiaz1021

Rookie
Daps
Drop those gamertags
JDthegreat21 (PS4) & (PC)

The tourneys are lit, I been fukkn with Nick Mercs for a minute now. Myth is pretty cold too

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Epic invited people and those people got to pick their partner. Cloak and Tfue weren't invited but Highdistortion (picked Cloak) and Kittyplays (picked Tfue) were.