games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
How does this tourney work?

Why is epic cutting it short?

is everyone just camping?

so many questions :russ:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How does this tourney work?

Why is epic cutting it short?

is everyone just camping?

so many questions :russ:
It was so trash. When it got to like the 7th circle there’d still be 30 ppl and the lag was so bad half of them couldn’t make it in the circle in time and died. The storm was the real mvp. It was catching all the bodies. After the 3rd game Epic was forced to lean back.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Everything from the commentators, to the lag, to a pedophile winning a round and coming close to winning a second was a disaster. Yet none of these were the biggest problem imo. They'll have the lag fixed by next Saturday's tourney.

They need to find a way to reward aggressive play more. You can't have 30 people sitting around building and camping, I know pacing is part of the game but this shyt in its current form is just not entertaining to watch. I think there's an issue when the weaker or lesser known players have the same strategy as the top sponsored players/streamers, it's more about luck than skill at that point. Nerfing and catering to the casual crowd isn't fixing that but money talks and all that.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Everything from the commentators, to the lag, to a pedophile winning a round and coming close to winning a second was a disaster. Yet none of these were the biggest problem imo. They'll have the lag fixed by next Saturday's tourney.

They need to find a way to reward aggressive play more. You can't have 30 people sitting around building and camping, I know pacing is part of the game but this shyt in its current form is just not entertaining to watch. I think there's an issue when the weaker or lesser known players have the same strategy as the top sponsored players/streamers, it's more about luck than skill at that point. Nerfing and catering to the casual crowd isn't fixing that but money talks and all that.
You gotta create a points based system where kills have a significant impact on the final score. A win is 10 points. A kill is 2 points. Also maybe even include a king of hill type of thing. 20 points for the last team in tilted towers before the first storm closes or something like that (can reward similar points for other areas on the map)

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
For the love of God please nerf explosives and C4. When you find someone DO NOT attempt to take high ground until your'e sure they don't have explosives or you're gonna get fukkED.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I was in that something towers place or whatever it's called, and some dude was going ham trying to take me out but I guess he lost his footing and fell to his death or something because all of a sudden I just saw all his equipment spread out everywhere. lol when I gathered everything of his, my ammo wood and all that other stuff just sky rocketed.

DiNocUfU8AAjffa.jpg

DiNofe4VMAAx9yV.jpg

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
King Richard sent my squad to a second place finish :snoop:

The was he clapped me was so beautiful:to:

Time to get on the grind and make sure it's him next time :birdman:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Epic doing a $500k solos tournament on Friday. Theyre just throwing money around and have no idea what they’re doing. Participants are going to be in public lobbies and they’ll play 10 solo games and it’ll be a combination of kills and wins. They don’t have to play all 10 games in a row.