games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
damn yall still pick tac shotties up? i stopped once i saw the damage difference between a tac and a pump...i would find myself getting killed in the reload time for the pump but if you move around quickly and unconventionally you can usually avoid death long enough to get that next shot off.

one handy low level weapon is the silenced smgs....if you get a good shot on someone you can take them out with it before they realize where you are.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
my load out looking like: Tommy gun, tac shotty, smg, bolt, heals/shield deepening how deep in game I make it

that Tommy gun is lethallllll 50 rounds is crazy :russ:

Last edited:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
this 50 v 50 v3 im heavily fukking with

to the point i have my best games ever on that shyt

the circle is super unbalanced sometimes but if its in your teams favor :shaq:

i always land in or right outside the circle. locking it down early is key. ill just fukk the whole thing up building structures early game so when people start coming in we're already set up. i be getting 6+ kill games easy.

edit: or its insta death :heh:

Last edited:

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
this 50 v 50 v3 im heavily fukking with

to the point i have my best games ever on that shyt

the circle is super unbalanced sometimes but if its in your teams favor :shaq:

i always land in or right outside the circle. locking it down early is key. ill just fukk the whole thing up building structures early game so when people start coming in we're already set up. i be getting 6+ kill games easy.

edit: or its insta death :heh:
Wins don’t count so I don’t really fukk with it but ya cool every once and a while