games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
That rocket by snobby just launched while we were playin this....shyt was crazy

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
That rocket by snobby just launched while we were playin this....shyt was crazy

I didn't know what the hell was going on. I was in the area full of containers just trying to get my shyt together, and hear foolery and then my controller just starts shaking like crazy. I look up and see a rocket shoot up in the sky. lol

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
The event was lit. I was in solos and ppl were just standing around watching :wow:

I was in a tree tho

I was camped out on the mountain looking right at it. I was on 50v50...my whole squad came up there and when it happened no guns were going off or nothing. That shyt got to flyin around. Zoomin by us n shyt. It was pretty dope

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Games officially boring to me, only play in squads now

On to the next

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I'm just happy I caught atleast 2 bodies in the last 5/10 games I played

lol right. Some of the younger kids at my job are always talking shyt to me. These dudes are getting 5/6 kills a match and building mansions during gun fights. Its insane

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Get your finger rhythm down and you’ll start building better, turbo building plus pro builder is why people can build faster now, just stay composed and try not to give them easy shots while they have the high ground

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yo are some people having weapons before landing? Me and dude landed at the same time beside a golden treasure chest, and I was expecting to battle him with my mining tool, but he pulled out a gun right quick and started shooting at me.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Yo are some people having weapons before landing? Me and dude landed at the same time beside a golden treasure chest, and I was expecting to battle him with my mining tool, but he pulled out a gun right quick and started shooting at me.

He probably picked up a weapon from the floor. Check for that first.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Havent played regularly in weeks. Maybe a couple matches here and there throughout the week.

My rust is showing, got outdueled at the end twice in a row in solos :mjcry:

Im glad im at least gonna make it to level 95 on the BP to get that dance :troll: