games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I think the nerf would be a good thing if they were to fix the shooting mechanics. Take away the building aspect and this game is just a shytty third person shooter. Every single fight turns into a 90 second build-a-thon until someone runs out of mats and finally gets shot. I can't tell you how many times someone has had the easy drop on me but decided to building a bunch of ramps and 1x1's while we chase each other like a bunch of headless chickens. shyt is annoying.

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
is anybodies character slightly dragging to the left? it seems like that shyt always happens to me once i pick up a sniper? ill have to investigate it further. im not trying to buy another controller

*Edit
NVM I got to buy one

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Just got this game and I am absolute ass

I'm a noob too. (switch player) don't recommend this advice, but what I'm currently doing seeing as my building skills is ass, is using what little building skill to hide and suit. This battle I picked my spot and ya boy was suited up nice to get the win in solo.

:mjlol: dude sounded frustrated out there waiting for me to come out. when we faced off shyt was intense. Shooting rockets at me and shyt.

Dgz7NBUVAAAIHKI.jpg

Dgz7IN0V4AApNIA.jpg

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'm a noob too. (switch player) don't recommend this advice, but what I'm currently doing seeing as my building skills is ass, is using what little building skill to hide and suit. This battle I picked my spot and ya boy was suited up nice to get the win in solo.

:mjlol: dude sounded frustrated out there waiting for me to come out. when we faced off shyt was intense. Shooting rockets at me and shyt.

Dgz7NBUVAAAIHKI.jpg

Dgz7IN0V4AApNIA.jpg

I'm playing on switch too. I think it's with other platforms tho

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va

Dgz7NBUVAAAIHKI.jpg

Dgz7IN0V4AApNIA.jpg
Low ammo trash guns one mini good job on the win but suited up naw

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I finally see what the hype is about battle royale.. just finished a 4 hour session and i finally got some skill in this shyt..finished 1st and then 2nd in squads mode tonight cant wait to play again tomorro
Breh I’ve been playing for weeks and I’m still trash :mjcry:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
IS there a new update?

I’m getting a five hour wait time?