games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
If you ain’t got the battle pass you don’t get a damn thing, they could at least give you stuff from grinding.

After two seasons with the free pass challenges you can get the battle pass for free and every battle pass after that:troll:

I've been playing a lot better last week. Each session I'll have a game where I slay pretty hard. Last night my boi and I were the only ones left in the squad, after we wiped out tilted, and killed squad after squad until we each had 12 kills and I only had a green pump and a gray tac (didn't use my AR at all). Everybody got out built and dropped with with head shots :wow:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
pulled out my sniper mid gun fight on accident instead of my shot gun and it worked out

U look pretty good, I’ve been playing for hours non stop and I’m still terrible. The aiming in close range I find so difficult, could be is I’m not a gamer at all and don’t even own a system and the last games I played on consoles was Mario kart :snoop:

It’s like I really want to be good at this game but I can’t :mjcry:

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U look pretty good, I’ve been playing for hours non stop and I’m still terrible. The aiming in close range I find so difficult, could be is I’m not a gamer at all and don’t even own a system and the last games I played on consoles was Mario kart :snoop:

It’s like I really want to be good at this game but I can’t :mjcry:

Breh my nephews came thru and won 3 solos while I was bbqing. I can’t even get a kill. I play games but I guess the hitboxes are kinda funny from what I’ve been told.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Breh my nephews came thru and won 3 solos while I was bbqing. I can’t even get a kill. I play games but I guess the hitboxes are kinda funny from what I’ve been told.
By gf like cousin is a god at the game, I swear he needs to start streaming and he’s 11 :what:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Kind of fatigued from it,

Then again me and my dudes that used to play all stopped playing video games really.

I been trying new shyt out.

Still got challenges through week 6 done tho :mjlit:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Won a solo today, that's 10 total. That ain't shyt but there's people out here without a solo win yet so fukk it :yeshrug:

He thought I didn't see him on the ramp leading up to my base. Gold scar melted him. :mjgrin:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Counterplay and Play Styles
These dumbasses bout to nerf building and mats again. They gonna fukk around and kill this game.:snoop:

I hope they're only talking about the camp fest that the last circle can be, especially in competitive play.

That shyt needs to go:camby: If they are talking about build fights then that new COD game is going to be happy.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I hope they're only talking about the camp fest that the last circle can be, especially in competitive play.

That shyt needs to go:camby: If they are talking about build fights then that new COD game is going to be happy.
Literraly the only thing that separates this game from others is the building aspect :francis:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
These dumbasses bout to nerf building and mats again. They gonna fukk around and kill this game.:snoop:
Bold decision. I know a lot of the playerbase is gonna be livid, but tbh I can see where Epic is coming from. Having every engagement become a ramp fight with shotguns is :beli: sometimes.
Obviously they're trying to cater to casuals/console players that aren't big into building like that. But considering that the game's "gimmick" is building, that's a dangerous move.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Literraly the only thing that separates this game from others is the building aspect :francis:

True ... but the skill gap is increasing and competition is about to enter the fray. They have to be super careful how they tweak this ...

Skill Gap - Season 2
Casual - sees a person and tries to shoot them
Pro - sees a person, builds a ramp, wins with the high ground

- Casual takes the L ... but they can see how to emulate what the Pro did.

Skill Gap - Season 4
Casual - sees a person and tries to build a ramp towards them or turtle in a 1x1. Maybe builds up.
Pro - sees a person, jump/bounce pads from afar, builds on top of casuals build laying traps, uses edit to peek and track player.

- Casual takes the L ... but is probably frustrated they can never replicate what the Pro did.

Also, COD/Battlefield are about to be PUB:G that actually works ... so if the Fortnite hyper-growth has leveled off and casuals who never win see an easier game ... there's a chance they might flip to another game.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

If they’d just get rid of bloom imagine how amazing that would be but

nope they're trying to cater the game to a certain crowd and still make it 'competitive' which is impossible

i do remember saying when CoD Royale got announced that it could have a chance of toppling fortnite with the direction it's going and looking like i was right :sas1:

add the fact that they don't want to add ranked, and wins are just boring to get...:sas2: