games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Camping was worse at the very end of Solo Blitz for me on PC. Dudes would just place 2 campfires and med up during the storm.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Yall pumpers are salty,

But the blue tactical shotgun is the true king

If yall ever played The Division, that blue tac is like the shotgun rushers gun. :ahh:

Everytime i see one :ooh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The key to solos is patience.

Not shooting, and waiting for the perfect opportunity (when 2 and 3 start fighting each other)

But who am I to tell you though!

In my last solos session i started playing like a little scared bytch and i actually won 2 matches.:skip:

I know ill never get truly get great at this game playing that way though.

Honestly i dont think ill ever be able to out build everyone and just go rampage like the pros do. I dont take the game that seriously and play for fun.

I think ill just play like the old man that i am and just try to win games with patience and wit.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Game is getting boring and repetitive. They gotta somehow reward us for winning, otherwise, it's just rinse and repeat.

Precisely why I quit playing

But they won’t even add a ranking system, placing high/wins get boring. It’s why I’m thirsting for kills at this point

Took my ass back to quake and destiny 2 pvp

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
Left cod because it’s too easy. Always been was spotting enemy’s playing squad since I got building and editing down shyt is a cake walk. Usually when I die it’s from thirsting for high kill games. Need a league play or better ranking system or some kind of reward for winning. The materials nerf did nothing but make the game less fun. Weekly challenges trash usually gotta throw game to get them done. Campfires spawn more than launch pads makes no sense. Traps are almost useless. 14 secs for a chug jug makes it not worth caring. Mushrooms and apples should give 10 and spawn less 1 llama per game back to 500 500 500 would be fine. Scoped ars are as useless as crossbows were.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Left cod because it’s too easy. Always been was spotting enemy’s playing squad since I got building and editing down shyt is a cake walk. Usually when I die it’s from thirsting for high kill games. Need a league play or better ranking system or some kind of reward for winning. The materials nerf did nothing but make the game less fun. Weekly challenges trash usually gotta throw game to get them done. Campfires spawn more than launch pads makes no sense. Traps are almost useless. 14 secs for a chug jug makes it not worth caring. Mushrooms and apples should give 10 and spawn less 1 llama per game back to 500 500 500 would be fine. Scoped ars are as useless as crossbows were.

how are traps useless? they do a 150 damage lol

and scoped AR is nice when you don’t have a sniper to knock shield then push

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My kid was teaching my girl how to play this morning.
Hes getting kinda nice.
:jbhmm:

I still aint played it myself but it looks fun as hell!

Im on that Street Fighter Alpha wave.
:whew:

Listening to OGC high as fuuuuuuuck!!!:obama:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
how are traps useless? they do a 150 damage lol

and scoped AR is nice when you don’t have a sniper to knock shield then push

I agree they buffed the hell out of traps. You also don't have to wait until your builds finish building for them to activate. I've gotten a few kills with them while in build fights since the update.

The legendary scoped AR is nice too. It can find people and takes 2 head shots to kill someone at 150hp. I got 2 easy kills with it when I found it in my solo game.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I agree they buffed the hell out of traps. You also don't have to wait until your builds finish building for them to activate. I've gotten a few kills with them while in build fights since the update.

The legendary scoped AR is nice too. It can find people and takes 2 head shots to kill someone at 150hp. I got 2 easy kills with it when I found it in my solo game.

tbh i think the traps are OP as hell right now.. esp if you play lots of solos. if you can’t find a 50 shield and get hit with a trap you’re kinda fukked.