games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
solos are tough, man. it’s a lot harder to win in solos than other game types. especially with this new jet packing shyt. kids able to just jet pack above you and rocket you like they’re pharah in overwatch

yesterday i played solos for hours and only won 2, i made it top 10 like very game, though.

squads are easier because its easier to gauge where people are. you don’t get as many people sneaking up like solos. and the whole revive knock down.

yesterday i had 5 back to back gun fights, was grabbing shields off the ground and this kid crouch snuck up on me and killed me.

The key to solos is patience.

Not shooting, and waiting for the perfect opportunity (when 2 and 3 start fighting each other)

But who am I to tell you though!

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
the pump nerf is absolute garbage. i was getting 9-15 damage headshots or close range body shots all night. most my friends were too and it seems a lot of players are, as well. this shyt is a joke :stopitslime:

also the lag :francis:
this I was getting 18 damage with the blue pump all night :snoop: I ended up giving up on the pumps seems like the heavy shotgun more useful now

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
this I was getting 18 damage with the blue pump all night :snoop: I ended up giving up on the pumps seems like the heavy shotgun more useful now

it’s so inconsistent.. look at that clip i just posted lol

last night i was getting below 50 head shot damage all night long.. today, i hop on.. first game.. last kill i get a 170 headshot for the W :russ:

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
it’s so inconsistent.. look at that clip i just posted lol

last night i was getting below 50 head shot damage all night long.. today, i hop on.. first game.. last kill i get a 170 headshot for the W :russ:
Yeah see that’s dodgy if that was me that would of been a 30 and would be t getting danced on right now ha

They need to stop making so many changes

That was lucky I dont know why he stopped shooting at you with ar he must of knew you were nearly gone smh

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
What's the point of nerfing llamas? Were people complaining about people having too much material or what? :dwillhuh:

I think Epic doesn't know what they are actually doing but it works out more often than it doesn't, and if it doesn't they just toss that shyt in the vault.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
How yall like blitz? On one hand the storm makes you uncomfortable, but i love how many fights are straight up gun battles because people cant horde materials.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
How yall like blitz? On one hand the storm makes you uncomfortable, but i love how many fights are straight up gun battles because people cant horde materials.
Blitz should be a regular mode in my opinion. Prefer Blitz solos than regular solos. Way less camping and more bangouts. Skilled players usually prevail more often in Blitz