games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
B4 it went away, I mostly played 50v50

Squads was tough with no communication...I was always alone after five minutes and I'm not expert

This 20 versus is super dope

yeah, squads you have to communicate. even in playing duos, i have a bad habit of miscommunicationor lack of it and sometimes not voicing exactly the move i think we should make or i am making and it leads to shyt going bad. gotta call out coordinates, offering or asking for health/materials etc. checking if your team mate/s have a shot gun so you can let them know if you saw one since a shot gun is necessary.

played a game with a friend, we were in pleasant, at blue house and moved to the house with a downed tree on it. when we moved to it, my partner went on top then inside. i was going to, as well but heard guys coming who had rockets and ending up pushing right side. i called out their move and position, but not my own.. they saw me and they started focusing me. but my partner thought i was on or in house with him. and i didn’t communicate that i was going to engage with them and return the aggression so i wouldn’t give up high ground and get build up on and rocketed. i did and we both did because of my lack of communication. just simple shyt like that is really valuable and important in this game.

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Last night i got my first w being the bait :russ:

Was running duos with my 14yo sister and it was 2v2 to end the game,

We were hiding the whole time when there were 9 left, and kept sneaking and inching into the circle.

Dudes had high ground and building, we were below. I couldnt get a sniper shot in so we played patient.

Circle moves away from us, they build a launchpad and launch across into the circle and begin building.

We wait.

Circles about to close, we use their launchpad and launch towards them.

First guy was a bit higher than the 2nd, I intended to land there.

I fall short and land with the 2nd guy,

The first guy then turns around and looks down at me,

The 2nd guy knocks me with a pump, and in the process falls off the structure and knocks himself :russ:

First guy jumps down on me to finish me, right as my sis is landing behind him :lolbron:

He shoots me once with a pump, she shoots him once with a pump

Victory :wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/patch-notes/v4-3-content-update
jet packs out the 11th :blessed:

they reduced shot gun damage.. idk why they’d reduced the tac tho as if shyt wasn’t fukkin buns

adjustments:

• Pump Shotgun
    • Headshot multiplier reduced from 2.5 to 2.0
    • Damage reduced from 90/95 to 80/85
  • Tactical Shotgun
    • Headshot multiplier reduced from 2.5 to 2.0
Shotgun consistency across the board is also something we're looking into and aim to improve. We want to make it more apparent when you hit or miss a shot. In addition to that, making sure the accuracy is more consistent and improving other odd behaviors with the weapon is a top priority. We've identified a number of issues that we're currently working on solving in the near future.

they already upped the trap damage back.. higher than it was originally.. it’s at 150 now

less explosive ammo, as well.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm going to give up playing this game or atleast take a break.

I used to be able to play with >60 fps and at around 30 ping. I don't know what the hell happened to the game but now I'm playing with constant fps drops and screen tearing with my ping at around 60. I had fun playing this but now its become unplayable for me.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
What the fukk they nerfs Llamas for them shyts are already rare now they only give you 200 per resource. Thats fukking trash :camby:
that shyt had me pissed. if you're gonna nerf them like that you gotta spawn more into the map in my opinion. i found one yesterday and was hype and then saw i didnt get shyt and wasted my time getting it :snoop:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I know the song kinda died down, but someone recently made a "This is America" recreation in Fortnite and it's not bad at all :ehh:

Not bad. :ehh:

Needed background Fortnite fukkery though to juxtapose the foreground dancing.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
the pump nerf is absolute garbage. i was getting 9-15 damage headshots or close range body shots all night. most my friends were too and it seems a lot of players are, as well. this shyt is a joke :stopitslime:

also the lag :francis:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:mjcry:

She said 42 solos

:mjcry:

I got 42 squad wins, 12 solo, 11 duo.

Dont play as much as I should tho. Played like 7 matches the past two days, got 2 dubs

solos are tough, man. it’s a lot harder to win in solos than other game type. if you don’t have heals in solos end game, you’re fukked unless you get lucky and the last few people are absolute garbage. in squads or duos, a lot of times if you run out of materials and heals, team mate will at least have a bit to help you out. also you have to take into account the kids who wanna fight in a 2 ticking storm, if you don’t have a launch pad or heals.. you’re screwed. in squads and duos you have a higher probability of being able to escape storm, because your team could have a launch pad or help with heals

especially with this new jet packing shyt. kids able to just jet pack above you and rocket you like they’re pharah in overwatch. smh

yesterday i played solos for hours and only won 2, i made it top 10 like very game, though.

squads are easier because its easier to gauge where people are. you don’t get as many people sneaking up like solos. and the whole revive knock down.

yesterday i had 5 back to back gun fights, was grabbing shields off the ground and this kid crouch snuck up on me and killed me. you don’t get that as much in squads.

also solos and duos have more decent kids than squads, squads have more casuals

Last edited: