games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
Got a jet pack first game on today spent most of the fuel getting use to it. It has a cool down mode and you can take fall damage if your too high up. Was rocking the heavy with it took out two duos before my team mate could even get close enough to support. The cool down mode and fall damage makes it balanced and not to unstoppable tho

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Just downloaded this weekend. Is there a private mode where I can practice building? I have a total of 4 games played with 1 kill:mjlol: I been trying to land far away from the fuccery and practice building but always end up getting killed in the process.
Play 50v50, and just practice by yourself, and then in fights stay close to your teammates. No one

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

word is the starting salary is 200k..he favorited this tweet so mustn’t be right. jesus christ

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
If my PC wasn't emachine status id drop everything for this. Dudes who barely finished high school are gonna make PhD salary

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If my PC wasn't emachine status id drop everything for this. Dudes who barely finished high school are gonna make PhD salary

apparently console is included, as well

you can play tournaments on console. check out UMG and check mate gaming

https://www.checkmategaming.com/tournament/xbox-one/fortnite-battle-royal

the way it’s done is, if you’re playing 1v1 or 2v2 is you join a squad or duo with your opponent.. who ever gets the most kills wins. if it’s tied, it’s who stays alive the longest. there’s some rules, like you can’t sabotage your opponent.. like destroy their build. you can draw attention and bait players to kill your opponent or sit back and allow your opponent to get knocked or killed to have the alive advantage to get more kills

MMA

Superstar
Daps

word is the starting salary is 200k..he favorited this tweet so mustn’t be right. jesus christ

For players?

That is the ultimate cheap code, oh you mean to tell me you are going to pay me to play a game I already was playing - give us bigger incentives than the rest of the industry that has just leached off the backs of these streamers :ohhh:

Keep streamers paid, pay entertainers, game influencer's

Epic caught a win and will not be stopped :wow:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
How do i get in on the money brehs

Im wasting hours and hours a day and getting zero for it:mjgrin: