games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Esports commentary :scust:

I hope they get better people on the mic when this shyt gets started. I'm not expecting to hear Yipes and Chris Matrix, but this shyt is tough for me to listen to.

who are you listening to?

i hope Coursge will be a caster, he knows and plays the game pretty well and was one of the best casters COD had in years

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
who are you listening to?

i hope Coursge will be a caster, he knows and plays the game pretty well and was one of the best casters COD had in years

I was watching this since they had all the perspectives but I had to close it when I started listening to the audio.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I was watching this since they had all the perspectives but I had to close it when I started listening to the audio.

yeah, this is terrible. the commentary is terrible. Courage should of casted. but he was in the tournament meh

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Final round - I suggest you only click if you have a gpu it takes a lot of video decoding

Ninja vs Tfue again, ninja doens't look so happy :russ:

Faze gonna win watch

multitwitch.tv

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Tfue and Cloak won the 20K tournament

Watch king richard die, that's my nikka but his dying rate is insane

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Tfue and Cloak won the 20K tournament

Watch king richard die, that's my nikka but his dying rate is insane

He's really good at solo but I guess he doesn't do squads much or something. King Richard and Sypher a great solo players, but I haven't seen them do great in these tournaments. From what I read NickMercs carried Sypher to the 1st win.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
custom bindings will be coming to console

:blessed:

I appreciate the fact that their trying hard to help us console players. But the truth is we will never be as versatile as PC.

That new jetpack is garbage for console because you have to hold down X. Cant nobody aim and hold down X at the same time.

They should make it press X twice and jetpack turns on and stays on. And another X cancels it.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I appreciate the fact that their trying hard to help us console players. But the truth is we will never be as versatile as PC.

That new jetpack is garbage for console because you have to hold down X. Cant nobody aim and hold down X at the same time.

They should make it press X twice and jetpack turns on and stays on. And another X cancels it.

they should just take it out of the normal playlists. shyts annoying as fukk and with the aim assist it screw you all up when you have someone flying about your head

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure if it was the last update or the new windows update that has made this games preformance terrible.

Half the time I'm in a lobby with someone I stay in the lobby and they enter a game.:francis:

Sometimes when I launch the game I have to keep putting my password in because it says failed to connect, or I just hear the music and see the bluebackground.

When I actually get a chance to play I don't experience any slowdown so I don't think it's my hardware.