games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Nah man Fortnite is doing numbers because everyone can play it

not all parents are allowing their kids to play COD

Once the game gets boring or there are better games out, people will leave fortnite

And it's the most fun to stream, watch stream, play with friends - fortnite not going anywhere because the competition title is old with little growth on changing the gaming community

Reason games like LOL last longer than console focused games too, build your game around a community - that's all that matters today
COD drops in 5 months breh plenty of the fly by night hypebeast kids will be bored with fortnite and will want COD for birthdays/christmas, etc so people will def jump ship...but ultimately i dont think that will matter...

guess it depends on the game. i have no expectation from it...but i can at least expect it to look visually better than PubG...so if anything COD may just put the final nail in PubG.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ninja's problem is he plays way too aggressive. That first game against Faze there was no need for him to push that team of 4. He needs to learn to just chill in his one by one and just snipe at teams from a distance. As soon as he gets a hit on a player on a team he rushes them to kill them and then leaves himself vulnerable to 2 other people killing him. They also play way too separately. They split up and leave themselves in too many 1 v 4 situations when they're 2 of them.

I'll say this though. He plays aggressive because he wants to put on a good show. Gotta think $5000 ain't shyt to Ninja so for him getting a 23 kill game does more for him than chilling and playing a boring game but winning. They could have easily been in the finals. Faze wasn't better than them at all.

Btw I don't see any other BR dehthroning Fort Nite. The pacing provides the best spectator experience I've seen in esports. It's going be interesting what Battlefield and CoD do. I think it's going be a thing where Fortnite is PC and BF or CoD is going be consoles.
He plays that way because he's used to playing against scrubs with DrLupo. Man's is an amazing builder but he's not strategic at all.

You're absolutely right though. The money really isn't shyt to him, he's just kinda in it as a draw

MMA

Superstar
Daps
COD drops in 5 months breh plenty of the fly by night hypebeast kids will be bored with fortnite and will want COD for birthdays/christmas, etc so people will def jump ship...but ultimately i dont think that will matter...

guess it depends on the game. i have no expectation from it...but i can at least expect it to look visually better than PubG...so if anything COD may just put the final nail in PubG.
PUBG is a disgrace to graphics :mjlol:

Can't believe I played that game for months. COD will replace PUBG i'll agree on that

He plays that way because he's used to playing against scrubs with DrLupo. Man's is an amazing builder but he's not strategic at all.

You're absolutely right though. The money really isn't shyt to him, he's just kinda in it as a draw

That's it, pretty sad it took this long to get a shooter game where team work really matters

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Anyone familiar with Nick-Eh-30? I started following him when he was at like 40K subs and uploading Last of Us MP videos. I thought he was an idiot for dropping out of school to focus on Youtube especially with only 40K subs and a 4+ year old game but now he has 1 million subs :damn:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Call of Duty can't even get its multiplayer right so how are they gonna get BR right. The shyt will have an effect for w few weeks, couple months then nothing. It ain't fukking with Fortnite

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Anyone familiar with Nick-Eh-30? I started following him when he was at like 40K subs and uploading Last of Us MP videos. I thought he was an idiot for dropping out of school to focus on Youtube especially with only 40K subs and a 4+ year old game but now he has 1 million subs :damn:
That sounds stupid :russ:

Why not go part time, his not streaming 12-15 hours like Ninja
and looks like youtube picked him to be their main fortnite streamer

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Call of Duty can't even get its multiplayer right so how are they gonna get BR right. The shyt will have an effect for w few weeks, couple months then nothing. It ain't fukking with Fortnite
one thing they cant compete with is the constant updates. cod charges for so much shyt. i cant imagine them constantly updating their shyt like Fortnite does.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
He's a beast. I watch him regularly. Not the best, but his building/editing game is top tier.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Aint nobody jumping from fortnite to the new cod. :pachaha:

A more fun, bigger community, and constantly updated AND FREE game. Who would leave that to go play Cod.

Im absolute trash at the game btw. So this opinion is unbiased.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
It's so easy for COD to do, make their battle royale free and make the game with regular team vs team pay

The free is what is drawing everyone in, the gaming industry knows this. Time to believe in your game and let the consumer decide why they'll pay extra in skins and etc