games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
That sounds stupid :russ:

Why not go part time, his not streaming 12-15 hours like Ninja
and looks like youtube picked him to be their main fortnite streamer
He was doing like 2 five hour streams a day up until last week dude is a beast at editing.

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
Just got my first squad win :kawhiblessed:

Lets gooo:kawhiblessed:

Would have gotten it earlier but my team got worked by the last guy. Blow a 3v1 brehs:grumpydog:
Got the squad and duo wins that solo win keep slipping from my grasp. Hadn’t played this game since launch until last week the learning curve on building and edits is steep but rewarding once you got it down. Still can’t figure out how to edit steps

MMA

Superstar
Daps
He was doing like 2 five hour streams a day up until last week dude is a beast at editing.
Youtube needs to step up and get more people on their streaming platform by promoting their videos more.

Solo wins are much easier to me than duo or team wins. Better off playing it safe while beginning and being a good builder (with intentions - not just building up like a lot of folks). Syp has the best advice I've seen. Currently winning majority of my games or in top 10/12. I'll usually die due to unknown shooter around.

Learn how to build brehs, it's the only way to really dominant against most players

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
Youtube needs to step up and get more people on their streaming platform by promoting their videos more.

Solo wins are much easier to me than duo or team wins. Better off playing it safe while beginning and being a good builder (with intentions - not just building up like a lot of folks). Syp has the best advice I've seen. Currently winning majority of my games or in top 10/12. I'll usually die due to unknown shooter around.

Learn how to build brehs, it's the only way to really dominant against most players
I’m in the top five 9/10 I never play it safe in beginning I usually loot a house on outskirts grab some mats then kill off every one in the town for loot and material. My biggest problem is not knowing how to edit ramps. So many times I’m on the offensive got some panic building and shots come from behind or to my sides. Have to abandon my base cause I can’t edit ramps for shyt.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Solo wins are hard once the storm becomes small and it's a buildfest. I hate that. Usually it's just tower fights at that point

I’m in the top five 9/10 I never play it safe in beginning I usually loot a house on outskirts grab some mats then kill off every one in the town for loot and material. My biggest problem is not knowing how to edit ramps. So many times I’m on the offensive got some panic building and shots come from behind or to my sides. Have to abandon my base cause I can’t edit ramps for shyt.
Yeah editing is harder than building. Watching ninja edit is incredible, he builds, then edits back up to catch people off guard

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Aint nobody jumping from fortnite to the new cod. :pachaha:

A more fun, bigger community, and constantly updated AND FREE game. Who would leave that to go play Cod.

Im absolute trash at the game btw. So this opinion is unbiased.
hype beasts jump from flavor to flavor every day. it happens. im not saying that it will happen. but it could if the mode is any good.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
hype beasts jump from flavor to flavor every day. it happens. im not saying that it will happen. but it could if the mode is any good.

it’s not happening, especially considering Epic just annoyed they’ll be funding 100 MILLION just the first year in prize pools for the competitive scene. make no mistake, pros and competitive players from other scenes will jump ship

there’s commentators and announcers like Courage who already left the cod scene to switch to Fortnite, Shroud left CS for Fortnite

This announcement epic made today is HUGE

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Just downloaded this weekend. Is there a private mode where I can practice building? I have a total of 4 games played with 1 kill:mjlol: I been trying to land far away from the fuccery and practice building but always end up getting killed in the process.

it’s good you started now, play on builder pro, make sure you have turbo building on. drop tilted every game for a week to get your shot gunning skill up.

once you can body kids with a shot gun, you’re good. the game is shot gun reliant for the most part. if your without a shot gun in this game, you feel naked.

MMA

Superstar
Daps

So basically they are going to create competitive games. We all know that was going to happen. But at this scale, Fortnite is going to blow everyone away.

My biggest impression is how they've executed everything in 2018. No server problems, glitches are minimal etc

Ninja might see 20m this year if he moves right :wow:

Game is for free :wow:

Servers are amazing :wow:

Most enjoyable to watch others play :wow:

Do not need a super computer to get high frame rates :wow:

It's over for the competition, they need to believe in their game and create something the masses can enjoy :wow:

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So basically they are going to create competitive games. We all know that was going to happen. But at this scale, Fortnite is going to blow everyone away.

My biggest impression is how they've executed everything in 2018. No server problems, glitches are minimal etc

Ninja might see 20m this year if he moves right :wow:

Game is for free :wow:

Servers are amazing :wow:

Most enjoyable to watch others play :wow:

Do not need a super computer to get high frame rates :wow:

It's over for the competition, they need to believe in their game and create something the masses can enjoy :wow:

facts. the fact that the biggest console game, COD is copying every game right now (BR, Overwatch, Rainbow) speaks volumes in terms of their worry about losing its player base

MMA

Superstar
Daps
facts. the fact that the biggest console game, COD is copying every game right now (BR, Overwatch, Rainbow) speaks volumes in terms of their worry about losing its player base
They need to copy, there's no reason for why they don't have multiple kinds of gameplay within their games.

The giants have already killed off great storylines, DLC and development should be based on PvP. I don't know why it took this long
You can keep the old style and also incorporate battle royale

Games need to built around a community, not solely competition

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
They need to copy, there are no reason for why they don't have multiple kinds of gameplay within their games.

The giants have already killed off great storylines, DLC and development should be based on PvP. I don't know why it took this long
You can keep the old style and also incorporate battle royale

i think cod just has become stale for the most part. it’s the same thing every year, the same dissapointment and devs robbing the community for their dollars. there’s very little incentive for its player base to stick to it when there’s better games coming out.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
$100,000,000 damn. I thought it said $100,000 because that so damn high. Expect a lot of pro players for other games to crossover over now.

Oh Yea jetpack are coming tomorrow and the servers won't go offline.