games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
A COD Battle Royale will be interesting for sure but it ain't dethroning fortnite.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Did anyone see ninja get those 23 kills against Faze.

Hol
Lee
shyt

That was the greatest display of fortnite gameplay i have ever seen.

Too bad they still lost.
Yeah. They lost cause they did that dumbass split up thing. Ninja thought they were still down for some reason. They should have just stuck together. They were also too aggressive in the 1st game. They easily could have beat Faze. The most kills Faze was getting was 12-15. Ninja and Richard could each get that by themselves if they play together and not be so thirsty.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Yea that shyt was crazy. He also did that shyt without using a shotgun at all :jbhmm:
My team got clapped. I was watching several streams has soon as I stopped watching all the tournament to go do something else this happens

Dae quan 17 kill was amazing too he killed 5 people 5hp

Ninja is terrible at competition, let's be honest too much evidence, under pressure he over complicates the game

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
My team got clapped. I was watching several streams has soon as I stopped watching all the tournament to go do something else this happens

Dae quan 17 kill was amazing too he killed 5 people 5hp

Ninja is terrible at competition, let's be honest too much evidence, under pressure he over complicates the game
Ninja's problem is he plays way too aggressive. That first game against Faze there was no need for him to push that team of 4. He needs to learn to just chill in his one by one and just snipe at teams from a distance. As soon as he gets a hit on a player on a team he rushes them to kill them and then leaves himself vulnerable to 2 other people killing him. They also play way too separately. They split up and leave themselves in too many 1 v 4 situations when they're 2 of them.

I'll say this though. He plays aggressive because he wants to put on a good show. Gotta think $5000 ain't shyt to Ninja so for him getting a 23 kill game does more for him than chilling and playing a boring game but winning. They could have easily been in the finals. Faze wasn't better than them at all.

Btw I don't see any other BR dehthroning Fort Nite. The pacing provides the best spectator experience I've seen in esports. It's going be interesting what Battlefield and CoD do. I think it's going be a thing where Fortnite is PC and BF or CoD is going be consoles.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Ninja's problem is he plays way too aggressive. That first game against Faze there was no need for him to push that team of 4. He needs to learn to just chill in his one by one and just snipe at teams from a distance. As soon as he gets a hit on a player on a team he rushes them to kill them and then leaves himself vulnerable to 2 other people killing him. They also play way too separately. They split up and leave themselves in too many 1 v 4 situations when they're 2 of them.

I'll say this though. He plays aggressive because he wants to put on a good show. Gotta think $5000 ain't shyt to Ninja so for him getting a 23 kill game does more for him than chilling and playing a boring game but winning. They could have easily been in the finals. Faze wasn't better than them at all.

Btw I don't see any other BR dehthroning Fort Nite. The pacing provides the best spectator experience I've seen in esports. It's going be interesting what Battlefield and CoD do. I think it's going be a thing where Fortnite is PC and BF or CoD is going be consoles.
Agreed on all points, damn I thought i was the only one that noticed everything you said until whomever he is talking to said this. His aggressive style really only works in solos but under pressure he just over complicates
Nah he is looking bad has a competitive player, if he was good competitively nobody would argue him has the number 1 player then

Other players handle themselves better under pressure

The ending was so bullshyt, thief fat ass know what he did

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Man what a shytty ending to the tourney. Deaquan has every right to be mad. Then the one guy stole all of Hamlinz' kills.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Man what a shytty ending to the tourney. Deaquan has every right to be mad. Then the one guy stole all of Hamlinz' kills.
these are the rules :russ:

Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to: Breaking or weakening opponent's built or non built structures or cover by any means. Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.

fukk Keem, cac

Twitch

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I put that on the TSM guys. They're way too good to be doing that land where the other team lands shyt. If they would have landed elsewhere then Typical Gamer and Thiefs wouldn't be able to steal their kills.

Agreed on all points, damn I thought i was the only one that noticed everything you said until whomever he is talking to said this. His aggressive style really only works in solos but under pressure he just over complicates
Nah he is looking bad has a competitive player, if he was good competitively nobody would argue him has the number 1 player then

Other players handle themselves better under pressure

The ending was so bullshyt, thief fat ass know what he did
I think Ninja's going to learn eventually. He'll get tired of losing and start playing smarter. He's had great performances both at his Vegas event and today's Friday. The biggest thing everyone's talking about is his 23 slay streak to tie up that impossible game.The real suspect person that needs to be called out is TSM Myth. He's the captain of TSM and the 2nd biggest streamer and he's complete DOO DOO in competitive events. At Ninja's Vegas event Myth didn't finish top 30 in any of the 3 games he played in. Then last week's Friday Fortnite he lost in the first round. The reason I bring him up is because he's captain of TSM when it's clear Ham and Dae are 10x better.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I put that on the TSM guys. They're way too good to be doing that land where the other team lands shyt. If they would have landed elsewhere then Typical Gamer and Thiefs wouldn't be able to steal their kills.

I think Ninja's going to learn eventually. He'll get tired of losing and start playing smarter. He's had great performances both at his Vegas event and today's Friday. The biggest thing everyone's talking about is his 23 slay streak to tie up that impossible game.The real suspect person that needs to be called out is TSM Myth. He's the captain of TSM and the 2nd biggest streamer and he's complete DOO DOO in competitive events. At Ninja's Vegas event Myth didn't finish top 30 in any of the 3 games he played in. Then last week's Friday Fortnite he lost in the first round. The reason I bring him up is because he's captain of TSM when it's clear Ham and Dae are 10x better.
Myth is better overall though, but suffers from the same problem Ninja has with competition. They need to learn to play fortnite under pressure

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Myth is better overall though, but suffers from the same problem Ninja has with competition. They need to learn to play fortnite under pressure
Idk Ninja is more like. LeBron, suspect to call him the GOAT but he'll win some and lose some and still put up some dominating performances. Myth is like Tracy McGrady, barely coming out the first round and shyt.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
people forget even if Blackout is trash the hive could just shift over to that and shift the narrative to suit their own shyt...COD could crush the buildings....

do i think it will happen? no. but its a possibility. they also have a chance to look like a dikkriding fakkit that loves the attention too wave hopping and copying whats hot at the time.

could be a big W or mega L for COD.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
people forget even if Blackout is trash the hive could just shift over to that and shift the narrative to suit their own shyt...COD could crush the buildings....

do i think it will happen? no. but its a possibility. they also have a chance to look like a dikkriding fakkit that loves the attention too wave hopping and copying whats hot at the time.

could be a big W or mega L for COD.
Nah man Fortnite is doing numbers because everyone can play it

not all parents are allowing their kids to play COD

Once the game gets boring or there are better games out, people will leave fortnite

And it's the most fun to stream, watch stream, play with friends - fortnite not going anywhere because the competition title is old with little growth on changing the gaming community

Reason games like LOL last longer than console focused games too, build your game around a community - that's all that matters today