games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It’s possible that could happen lol

it’s not happening :francis:

i ditched cod for fortnite and have no desire to ever go back and a lot of my friends i play with who did the same feel the same way. none of them have even mentioned it.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
it’s not happening :francis:

i ditched cod for fortnite and have no desire to ever go back and a lot of my friends i play with who did the same feel the same way. none of them have even mentioned it.

I mean fortnite will always have its fanbase. I’m talking about in terms of popularity cod could steal the crown since it’s cod for starters and it could kill off pubg. It already has its unique angle on the BR genre and it won’t be in early access when it’s released.

A lot of people laugh at radical heights but it was some hope for a lot of people who missed H1Z1 and don’t like the building in fortnite, but we saw what state that game was when it dropped :mjpla:, cod could very well fill that spot I feel

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I mean fortnite will always have its fanbase. I’m talking about in terms of popularity cod could steal the crown since it’s cod for starters and it could kill off pubg. It already has its unique angle on the BR genre and it won’t be in early access when it’s released.

A lot of people laugh at radical heights but it was some hope for a lot of people who missed H1Z1 and don’t like the building in fortnite, but we saw what state that game was when it dropped :mjpla:, cod could very well fill that spot I feel

it’s not :comeon:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Dismissing COD’s power is a dangerous thing to do lol. FN has its touch in culture going for it, but COD is gonna come with more money behind it than FN could ever imagine. It’s gonna be a battle

PUBG washed tho

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Dismissing COD’s power is a dangerous thing to do lol. FN has its touch in culture going for it, but COD is gonna come with more money behind it than FN could ever imagine. It’s gonna be a battle

PUBG washed tho

money being behind something doesn’t make inherently it successful and the ability to be more liked than something else

well see once the game comes out but every year it’s the same bs with cod.. hype.. hype dies down, game is regarded as shyt then cod fan boys anticipate the next one.. repeat and recycle

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I won my first solo showdown but there no way I can play 50 of these.

shyt takes too long and I ain't got the heart for it.

I heard it was dumb campy but that’s to be expected when something is on the line and there’s no reason to fight

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Call of duty gameplay is tired, i can only see battlefied doing good in BR if they they can make the game look as good as battlefield 4 in a big map 1v99 that will be dope with the destruction and if they add a third person mode they will kill PUBG

But fortnite is in its own lane, we have the MLB complaining about their players playing too much fortnite, its a fever

Just hearing the name COD bores me, its sad how they were once on top and now they are the ones copying. And no campaing? Fuk that game