games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
People straight abandoning their movement/defense principles in this mode ... it's so easy to pick people off running into the circle or running at Thanos.

Is the hitbox on Thanos abnormally large? Dude was probably at max draw distance and there's kind of a glow/halo around the character model, for no reason at all, I just threw a burst of submachine rounds at him and it lit up a bunch of 17s which I thought wouldn't even get there.
yeah his hit box is god awful for those using him

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
What are your guys favorite things and least favorite things about this game?

Most Favorite

Watching people drop when I hit them in the head with the Deagle:russ:

Least Favorite

Having a grown man whine in my ear they someone is going to kill them and I got to pick them up:scust:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
What are your guys favorite things and least favorite things about this game?

Most Favorite

Watching people drop when I hit them in the head with the Deagle:russ:

Least Favorite

Having a grown man whine in my ear they someone is going to kill them and I got to pick them up:scust:

Most satisfying is seeing this pop up

2131684_1.jpg

Least is seeing this pop up

maxresdefault.jpg

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i really love this game man, it takes me back to being 20-21, where i’d barely get any sleep and just grind black ops 1. make friends online who i talk with pretty much every day. even if i’m having a bad day playing, just getting super unlucky like pinched by multiple people with explosives in solos and annoyed, id still rather play this game than most other games, even though i have over 80 games to choose from.

fortnite isn’t going anywhere and fukk people saying it’s a trend and can’t wait until it dies out :pacspit: