games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I take back what I said earlier about solo not being for me. Sometimes I still find it boring but I play a lot better by myself.

I think I'm done playing fill squads though. At least I got a few people that I play with right now.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Thanos is a sitting duck when he does his jump move. I was able to get my sniper damage and suppressed damage challenges done just during that mode. If that nikka spots you doe:damn::damn:

It's a blessing and a curse finishing the weekly challenges on day one. Gotta grind the rest of the week just to level up. Hopefully this Infinity Gauntlet mode is around for a while:mjcry:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Thanos is a sitting duck when he does his jump move. I was able to get my sniper damage and suppressed damage challenges done just during that mode. If that nikka spots you doe:damn::damn:

It's a blessing and a curse finishing the weekly challenges on day one. Gotta grind the rest of the week just to level up. Hopefully this Infinity Gauntlet mode is around for a while:mjcry:

Yeah that charge up is hot garbage. Just hittin them nikkas tho will kill em quicker than that jump/smash. Guess they had to do somethin to slow em down tho..

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
People straight abandoning their movement/defense principles in this mode ... it's so easy to pick people off running into the circle or running at Thanos.

Is the hitbox on Thanos abnormally large? Dude was probably at max draw distance and there's kind of a glow/halo around the character model, for no reason at all, I just threw a burst of submachine rounds at him and it lit up a bunch of 17s which I thought wouldn't even get there.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Wish they made Thanos super OP and made it like 99 vs. 1, that way you could go in solo, duo, or squads and fight thanos
this mode was OD half assed imo. Just done in an effort to push some shyt out while IW is on top. They couldve made 6 slots and done one for each power.

Tesseract: can instantly teleport to a certain range
Time: can temporarily freeze time or somethin
Power: guess he could still do lasers
Reality: shyts gonna be too OP, I guess temporary intangibility?
Mind: super jump, maybe give him levitation too
instead of soul, just leave the base punch combos.

that would be IMPOSSIBLE to kill unless nikkas worked together. you could leave FF off and just let people be stupid and still murk each other. or you could baby them and turn it off. But either way, its gonna take bands and armies of nikkas to kill dude, especially with the replenishable shield