games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my first new season experience. I really like the update but its laggy as fukk for me. I mean choppy as hell. Is it just me? The fights arent smooth.

I imagine their servers are being bombarded at the moment. Or maybe its my bullshyt ass essential internet package i use. Anyone?

Edit: its starting to get better for me

Last edited:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Should I upgrade to the paid versions?
U can earn vbucks from doing the pve co- op part of the game u can get like 2-3k every couple weeks for skins. Its all i play. Like a build/protect horde bash. They also update it every few weeks with new events. Its fun to me the beginning is very easy but mid game progress slows a little

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This the type of gameplay I get 80% of the time. I get hit on every shot with ridiculous damage and do minimal damage.

23 sec mark & 48 sec mark

I'm completely out the way taking damage. Been happening for at least 2 months now smh

Romell

Superstar
Daps
The “Infinity Gauntlet Limited Time Mashup” mode for Battle Royale will feel just like a standard slugfest — with one major difference: One hundred players will descend upon the map and fight until one player is left standing, as usual, but this time you’ll do so with the Infinity Gauntlet in play.

The artifact containing all six Infinity Stones — the same one Thanos used to cripple Earth’s Mightiest Heroes on the big screen — will appear on the map. Whomsoever finds and equips it will transform into Thanos himself, wielding all the power that comes with him.

Exclusive: Thanos is coming to 'Fortnite' for epic 'Infinity War' crossover

:damn:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Russo Brothers (@Russo_Brothers) on Twitter

After taking on Earth’s mightiest in Avengers: Infinity War, Thanos, the Mad Titan, is now invading Fortnite. Epic Games announced today a limited time mashup event that will see the mega-popular Fortnite Battle Royale crossover with the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Avengers: Infinity War.

Beginning Tuesday, May 8, the “Infinity Gauntlet Limited Time Mashup” mode puts a slight twist on the standard Battle Royale gameplay. All one hundred players will still descend upon the map and fight until only one player is remaining, but this time Thanos’s powerful Infinity Gauntlet is hidden somewhere in play. Whoever finds this mighty weapon will be transformed into Thanos himself, wielding all of the power that comes with it. Given what we’ve seen capable with the Infinity Gauntlet in Infinity War, it sounds like whoever finds it is pretty much guaranteed a victory.

As for how this mashup came to be, it turns out Infinity War co-directors Joe and Anthony Russo are actually big fans of Fortnite. The directors revealed to EW that they even took breaks in between filming to play the game.

“Over the past few months, while we were editing Infinity War, we’d take breaks to hop on and get in a few games,” Joe told EW. “And then we started thinking, how cool would it be to have some kind of Avengers–Fortnite mashup? So we stalked Donald.”

Donald Mustard, the worldwide creative director of Epic Games, recalled the moments leading up to tomorrow’s event.

Out of the blue, I get this call from Joe. And after a bit of geeking out over each other’s work, we start brainstorming these crazy ideas,” Mustard recalled. “It was really important that whatever we did, it had to be super authentic to both Fortnite and the Avengers: Infinity War, and something that fans of both would be excited about. About an hour later, we had the bones of this awesome idea for a limited time gameplay mode, and almost immediately our team got started.”

Infinity War blew us away, and the Russos, [Marvel Studios President] Kevin Feige, and the whole team at Marvel have been incredible to work with,” Mustard added. “This kind of opportunity, where you have this mutual respect for someone’s work and you’re on the same page about doing something cool for fans, is rare and really exciting. We hope players love it.”

Given the superhero theme of Fortnite Battle Royale’s season 4, the Avengers: Infinity War crossover event seems like the perfect opportunity for both Epic Games and Marvel. Unfortunately, Epic has revealed that the event will not bring any Avengers-themed skins in the store.

Fortnite’s “Infinity Gauntlet” mode will be available tomorrow, May 8, for free across all platforms (PS4, Xbox One, PC, and iOS.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
The difference between playing on Console versus PC is night and day. I bought out my old razer tartarus and now easily sitting at Top 10-20 every round.

This the type of gameplay I get 80% of the time. I get hit on every shot with ridiculous damage and do minimal damage.

23 sec mark & 48 sec mark

I'm completely out the way taking damage. Been happening for at least 2 months now smh

Practice, I realized this isn't one of those games you can just join in and play. You have to practice everything to a certain degree to enjoy it.
So i'd play some games focusing on aiming while jumping or building and playing defense in others

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Hey Brehs I haven’t had much time to play lately so if theirs updates or special events @ me and I’ll update the OP and thread title with whatever information you want :salute: