games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Sneak them with shotguns? Building is a key component to fights

can't really sneak up on folks when they listening real hard, building is key and all but i really dislike it as a whole

on another note 17 kill win in the spoiler, so i'm def flexing :ehh:

unknown.png

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I’ll figure out one day on how to clap folks without building, I swear I will.

Like nickmercs won against pc players while he on PS4, so I know that it’s possible

nick plays on standard and never builds and is 100x the player i am.. dudes shotgun ability is just crazy.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
can't really sneak up on folks when they listening real hard, building is key and all but i really dislike it as a whole

on another note 17 kill win in the spoiler, so i'm def flexing :ehh:

unknown.png

How the hell do you get that much ammo?

I'm starting to think I'm missing something playing the free version

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
nick plays on standard and never builds and is 100x the player i am.. dudes shotgun ability is just crazy.

that's those years of gears of war with the nsanez coming out in his fortnite shotgun, it really amazing how he holds his own against PC builders because that's all they fukking do on this game :noah:

i wanna watch his VoD's but i ain't subbing to him for that :mjpla:

How the hell do you get that much ammo?

I'm starting to think I'm missing something playing the free version

if you cop some skins and the battle pass things may change for you :mjpla:

nah but seriously it's cause i just have mad kills, you get alot of shyt for the amount of kills you rack up. i was passing on chug jugs/legendary guns and shields because there just wasn't enough room for me to carry

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
@Easy-E like if i hit end game with only 2-5 kills i'll likely intentionally kill myself or get killed because i'm sure i wouldn't have the guns/ammo/materials to really hold my own against someone good, that's how important kills can be

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@Easy-E like if i hit end game with only 2-5 kills i'll likely intentionally kill myself or get killed because i'm sure i wouldn't have the guns/ammo/materials to really hold my own against someone good, that's how important kills can be

I've only been playing for a minute. My game high is 1. But, I always watch the end and see the skills dude have out here.

It's still a fun game despite only winning in 50 v 50 :mjcry:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I’ll figure out one day on how to clap folks without building, I swear I will.

Like nickmercs won against pc players while he on PS4, so I know that it’s possible
You can't avoid learning how to build, and he does build lmao what

Difference is when you are that good at offense, defensive shouldn't be his main focus then

But for the average fortnite player, learning defense will get you consistent top 10 easily

The top players understand and use the gaming dynamics

You don't need to understand all of that if you are just playing, learn how to build while in combat (before you engage and during)

Also too many console players play on big ass screens, there no advantage to that. PC players are using 1080/144hz or 1080/240hz monitors

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
You can't avoid learning how to build, and he does build lmao what

Difference is when you are that good at offense, defensive shouldn't be his main focus then

But for the average fortnite player, learning defense will get you consistent top 10 easily

The top players understand and use the gaming dynamics

You don't need to understand all of that if you are just playing, learn how to build while in combat (before you engage and during)

Also too many console players play on big ass screens, there no advantage to that. PC players are using 1080/144hz or 1080/240hz monitors

i build but i'd still rather not, if nikkas wanna go high i will literally jump off and try to destroy it :yeshrug:

and yeah nickmercs still builds but not how myth or jaomock is building which i'd really rather not do

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
idk why but if you got a twitch prime skin or some default ass shyt like the starter battle pass skin just know that i think you a bum and i really am coming at you with some double stairs and real aggressive blue pump shotgun energy

Last edited:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
people are still using standard on PS4? :ohhh:

I don't even think I can go back to Combat Pro now that I'm using Builder Pro