games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
i really love this game man, it takes me back to being 20-21, where i’d barely get any sleep and just grind black ops 1. make friends online who i talk with pretty much every day. even if i’m having a bad day playing, just getting super unlucky like pinched by multiple people with explosives in solos and annoyed, id still rather play this game than most other games, even though i have over 80 games to choose from.

fortnite isn’t going anywhere and fukk people saying it’s a trend and can’t wait until it dies out :pacspit:
The trend isn’t fortnite , the trend is battle royal mode

With that being said I’m pretty sure studios are working on there own version of a battle royale

So get ready for this shyt to be MILKED

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The trend isn’t fortnite , the trend is battle royal mode

With that being said I’m pretty sure studios are working on there own version of a battle royale

So get ready for this shyt to be MILKED
It’s funny how fortnite has won the mindshare. People call these battle royal games. They don’t call them battlegrounds :manny:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
COD BR is gonna be the only thing I can think of that snatches the crown off FN. and COD is gonna have to fight the fact that FN is tuned into the culture.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This Thanos mode is hilarious... :russ: but fighting this nikka dolo ain’t :mjcry:
I’ve washed two Thanosi now, you just gotta hope they a scrub and build up as fast as possible. Have a blue or above AR on you.

If they not a scrub none of this shyt matters cause you dead tho

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Nah, nobody is going to dethrone Fortnite

Remember when everyone tried to be call of duty? Nobody came close

Same situation, but its sad the trend hoppers are them now, how the mighty have fallen

Pathetic

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nah, nobody is going to dethrone Fortnite

Remember when everyone tried to be call of duty? Nobody came close

Same situation, but its sad the trend hoppers are them now, how the mighty have fallen

Pathetic
I wonder if pubg devs regret that exclusive deal with Microsoft.

It’s just Microsoft’s luck they think they got a huge catch in the bag, a coup, getting an exclusive look at the hottest new game only to see a free to play game take over that lane lead by its performance on ps4