games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
Those meteorites are no joke in the final 2. Not only do I got to worry about some jabroni. now I got to worry about some space rocks taking out my fort.
Yeah shyt took out my janky fort in a 1v2 has one knocked and was trying to heal smh. Found 3 llamas today tho

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Man.. it's crazy to see how big this game blew up. I checked out the BR mode the first week it was available. (Mainly because I was too cheap to buy PUBG lol)
I know the PUBG devs have to feel a certain kind of way about being outshined and dethroned. They were supposed to be the next big thing, but they got cocky and complacent.

I don't really buy microtransactions but I'm heavily considering getting the new Battle Pass when it drops. I know Epic is :banderas: at all the skin/emote money rolling in.

The battlepass will definitely be worth it to buy, since you can win skins and items as you level up. Day one cop for me

:feedme:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
They added new shyt, customizable character???

Idk but ima start playing ill post screen shots in a bit. The new skin is already better than John wick :banderas:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Here are the battlepass rewards

Here are the custom pieces for the level 100 skin

i4ridfu.jpg

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Pickin up those meteorites and jumpin around shootin peeps is pretty fun at the divot