games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Explain this to me, brehs; do I need to get the paid version to generate Vbucks?
If you buy Save the World, I believe that's what happens. If you just do BR, you have to purchase a battle pass and level it up just to get 100 V-Bucks every now and then.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i lost 2 solos today to someone who was 1hp after i died :mjcry:

and another to someone who ate a pump shot for 12 damage and then headshot me with a heavy shotgun for my life :mjcry:

worst feeling.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i hate when a friend invite their annoying friends to party. two games in a row this dude dies in our squad with zero kills because he rushes solo and not coordinated, then he’s all criticizing the rest of us the rest of the game. tells me my building is trash (which i know my building needs improvement) two kids are pushing me and he’s yelling at me calling out their foot steps when i know where the fukk they are but i’m on 10 health with 50 shield and they got rockets :stopitslime:

finally i told him to shut the fukk up. backseat players can be so annoying. i don’t mind if you’re making calls out and trying to help me but this dude wasn’t being helpful, more distracting than anything.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
How do you guys use cross play

Do you have to make a account with Epic on the main menu ?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I just spent $5 so I can do the Drop it Like its Hot dance in a video game:snoop:

Epic has to be making bank. I normally don't spend extra money on video games but this has changed that.

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Man.. it's crazy to see how big this game blew up. I checked out the BR mode the first week it was available. (Mainly because I was too cheap to buy PUBG lol)
I know the PUBG devs have to feel a certain kind of way about being outshined and dethroned. They were supposed to be the next big thing, but they got cocky and complacent.

I just spent $5 so I can do the Drop it Like its Hot dance in a video game:snoop:

Epic has to be making bank. I normally don't spend extra money on video games but this has changed that.
I don't really buy microtransactions but I'm heavily considering getting the new Battle Pass when it drops. I know Epic is :banderas: at all the skin/emote money rolling in.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Are you all seeing the meteorites that are crashing shyt now? I was 1v2 guys and shyt felt so cinematic with them shyts coming down and exploting infront of me

Or am i too high imagening things:damn:

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
Are you all seeing the meteorites that are crashing shyt now? I was 1v2 guys and shyt felt so cinematic with them shyts coming down and exploting infront of me

Or am i too high imagening things:damn:
Those meteorites are no joke in the final 2. Not only do I got to worry about some jabroni. now I got to worry about some space rocks taking out my fort.