games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Brehs how do I get better with the pump and shotguns in general I could do much better I could aim

Aim for the head, when you see em
Go get em Yoge

Its about lining up your shot, aim for the upper chest in the center. Chances are you can land a head shot with the pump.

Shotgun battles are about dodging the opponents shot, while lining yours up. Line your shot up AFTER they let a shot off and are reloading.

Learn how to jump to the sides and shoot while keeping your aim on the enemies body.

Sounds dumb, but practice against a tree

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
If season 4 is about aliens, I hope this guy is the tier 100 skin

predator2-e1512578835480-700x339.jpg

and of course the second to last skin should be

latest

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Blue pump or green tac
if i have room i'll keep both and try to let off a shot with the pump and switch to the tac and let off a couple :manny:

but yeah ive def dropped blue pumps for grey tacs just because i know i might not get the best shot and i wanna get off a few ..that reload on the pump gets a player like me killed.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
if i have room i'll keep both and try to let off a shot with the pump and switch to the tac and let off a couple :manny:

but yeah ive def dropped blue pumps for grey tacs just because i know i might not get the best shot and i wanna get off a few ..that reload on the pump gets a player like me killed.

Yeah the pump is one where you gotta be patient with the shot, line up a head shot and its a wrap.

Lowkey SMG’s > shottys, especially if u get the jump on a pump they over with

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I always run pump, tactical. Sometimes I run pump, heavy shotty, tactical.

If you only have the pump the trick is to build and let off shots right when you get out of cover. The pump has a longer effective range than the tactical too. The blue pump has the ability to one shot people with full health and full shields.