games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
LOL nah. I'm pretty good. The game has me in a love hate relationship sometimes.

I just said that because bs happens like hitting someone with a shotty up close for 0,6,9, or 14 :dahell:

yeah, it is pretty annoying how inconsistent the shot guns are, unless i have two blue shot guns, a blue pump and tac, i prefer to run a pump or tac with a sub tac

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
this you?

:mjlol:

Why don't you get your streaming on? I just logged on to this one chick's stream and a simp donated $1500 :dahell: apparently he donated $350 to her just yesterday
when you realize the $1k

This the second time I've watched a stream and seen a big ass donation. The first was a few weeks ago when Drake donated $5k to Ninja

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Why don't you get your streaming on? I just logged on to this one chick's stream and a simp donated $1500 :dahell: apparently he donated $350 to her just yesterday
when you realize the $1k

This the second time I've watched a stream and seen a big ass donation. The first was a few weeks ago when Drake donated $5k to Ninja

im pretty self conscious, also i don’t have a pc for streaming.. i was going to build one few months ago but graphics cards are ridiculous over priced still due to crypto miners.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Has anyone on PS4 tried the new pro builder configuration? Is it an upgrade from combat pro?
Yes, it's much better than Combat Pro, IMO. Took me some time to get used to the double button press initially to lay a piece of material down, but once you have it down, you're good.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Feel like whenever I'm off fortnite for a while I'm rusty as hell, have to play for a couple days to get my grove back n shyt. haven't won a solo in a while :mjcry:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
lots of speculation that titled is being destroyed today, fortnite is down for maintence right now

this was added in after the update yesterday

GeUMESs.png

BeUM78l.jpg

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Yes, it's much better than Combat Pro, IMO. Took me some time to get used to the double button press initially to lay a piece of material down, but once you have it down, you're good.

What u mean? Do u still switch mats and traps with the left d pad or is there an alternate config?

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I have a new secret fetish, the pistol :wow:

Especially the blue one, but the grey shall suffice :wow:

Not the revolver or the hand cannon but the glock. :whew:

You shoot that bytch as fast as you can pull the trigger and it packs a punch:noah:

Ima make a montage video with just the pistol :ohlawd: