Forspoken Has a Black Protagonist But No Black Writers

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s insensitive all around,, not sure you why you are so angst about it. Something small (to you) as Miles voice infliction to Dee Jay wearing watermelon pants in Street Fighter 4 should never happen.. It’s all disrespectful and they do it because they and no one is calling them out for that shyt,

Call me out on everything until it stops.
Miles having a different accent is not remotely the same as a black character eating chicken which is extreme racism. And I’m not going to call out on everything because not everything needs to be called out.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
so have brehs started boycotting street fighter? :mjpls:

this ain't even there 1st or 4th offense

Capcom should have been put to task for the Dee Jay costume and Balrog dead thug costume . That ship has sailed though. I’m really surprised shyt didn’t hit the fan for Nintendo when black people being avatar-ized with monkeys in Smash brothers ultimate.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

19_hal06.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
im not sure why the whataboutism turn is necessary or what its supposed to do outside of take attention elsewhere :mjlol: and people haven't fukked with capcom fighters for many reasons dating back to 4. they always apologize, they always come back doing some new off the wall shyt. the only people thrown off by it are the ones with short memories

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
im not sure why the whataboutism turn is necessary or what its supposed to do outside of take attention elsewhere :mjlol: and people haven't fukked with capcom fighters for many reasons dating back to 4. they always apologize, they always come back doing some new off the wall shyt. the only people thrown off by it are the ones with short memories
If this game was an Xbox exclusive, Gizmo and Koba alone would break the :mjpls: smiley.

Arcadium just as corny as Neogaf and ResetEra sometimes. Matter of fact, this is some prime BCT shyt. Whine about racism but when it's actually in your face, either turn tail and hide or downplay it like a fukking coward.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread ruined the game for me, i knew nothing about the mc or anything but now :francis:

A lot games have a certain cringe to them that just ruins the whole experience hopefully this won’t be too bad……:francis: