Former Sony exclusive MLB The Show 21 is Coming to Xbox Game Pass on Day One

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Y’all think about everything I’m console wars context.

Microsoft ain’t even trying to compete with Sony. They don’t need people to switch from PS5. They are trying to reach gamers wherever they are. Mobile, PC, console, whatever

Yes, they are. Along with all other forms of entertainment. And my last point was in regards to PlayStation fanboys’ fears of Sony losing ground to Xbox.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
i mean it mad honestly when i say i could never tell if the console beef is real life static or if its just jokes

shyt has two completely different interpretations depending on which it is

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yes, they are. Along with all other forms of entertainment. And my last point was in regards to PlayStation fanboys’ fears of Sony losing ground to Xbox.

It is and we not talking about sales of hardware. Microsoft is dabbing into Sony software sells tremendously. More games on the pass more likely Sony loses the percentage from their digital store. Everybody knows Sony going to sell regardless because of the name but this system is one of the worst they made. Big ugly shytty controllers and software but it is selling. Microsoft want them software sells.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah man they told you years back they’ve moved beyond the console war. There’s 2.7 BILLION gamers out there. They aren’t interested in fighting Sony over their little ~80 million.

Sony could keep every single one of them and Microsoft can still be very successful in their goals.

Microsoft’s Xbox boss says Amazon and Google are "the main competitors going forward"

Sony is small fish right now. Microsoft just signed a deal for Hollolense worth 22 billion dollars. They don’t give a fukk about Sony :mjlol:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
It is and we not talking about sales of hardware. Microsoft is dabbing into Sony software sells tremendously. More games on the pass more likely Sony loses the percentage from their digital store. Everybody knows Sony going to sell regardless because of the name but this system is one of the worst they made. Big ugly shytty controllers and software but it is selling. Microsoft want them software sells.

I think you’re underestimating Sony’s brand power. As long as Sony continues to deliver on their First Party offerings they’ll continue to hold their weight. Xbox will gain ground but “Dabbing into Sony’s software sales tremendously” is too hyperbolic for me.

Nah man they told you years back they’ve moved beyond the console war. There’s 2.7 BILLION gamers out there. They aren’t interested in fighting Sony over their little ~80 million.

Sony could keep every single one of them and Microsoft can still be very successful in their goals.

Microsoft’s Xbox boss says Amazon and Google are "the main competitors going forward"

Sony is small fish right now. Microsoft just signed a deal for Hollolense worth 22 billion dollars. They don’t give a fukk about Sony :mjlol:

It says it right there in the headline “Main Competitors”, they may not be Microsoft’s main focus, but they are still a worthy competitor, and we see that with the moves they have made. The competition has always been for time, engagement, and perception.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Yet you bought it

nikkaz like you is why this isn’t a big deal

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It says it right there in the headline “Main Competitors”, they may not be Microsoft’s main focus, but they are still a worthy competitor, and we see that with the moves they have made. The competition has always been for time, engagement, and perception.
I mean sure. They are “competing” with the ouya too :mjlol:

Their main motivation goes well beyond Sony and/or even gaming in general.

Xbox live, turned into “azure” their biggest money maker by far right now.

Hollowlense started as a gaming research experiment and turned into a 22 billion dollar military contract.

That’s Microsoft goals. That’s why they are into gaming. Trying to squeeze customers from Sony is very low on their list of things to do.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, they are.

technically you’re right as the xbox console is still a thing but they are clearly looking at moving beyond that...they’ll probably always make consoles but to serve as a “home base” for game pass when it becomes what they’re aiming for...game pass will be like amazon prime and the xbox will eventually be like the fire stick

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I think you’re underestimating Sony’s brand power. As long as Sony continues to deliver on their First Party offerings they’ll continue to hold their weight. Xbox will gain ground but “Dabbing into Sony’s software sales tremendously” is too hyperbolic for me.

Sony's platform for the last 8 years has been the "enthusiasts" machine.

How much enthusiasm are folk going to have when the only titles that aren't elsewhere are the same 4 core titles? They'll be in the same place that xbox was for xb1...nothing but a machine that runs sequels that don't nobody want, or excite anyone anymore :francis:

This was inevitable though, it was always going to happen to either one of them, including Nintendo...Sony just bet wrong and the stans will be paying for their shoddily built PS5 systems, paying $80 per title, streaming low quality PSNow games, and missing out on the Xbox elite controller goodness :ohlawd:.
They are going to pay the price and their sheer stannery is going to cost them :yeshrug:, fukk a brand everyone was on 360's nuts back in the day anyway :mjlol:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I don’t understand Sony’s move here.

Seems like a self-inflicted L.

Unless of Xbox can force games to be on Gamepass???

Really curious to know how this went down…