Former Sony exclusive MLB The Show 21 is Coming to Xbox Game Pass on Day One

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is exactly why i love gamepass, no way in hell I would buy this game even if it was $10, but im gonna spend at least 15 min playing this, if its fun i can keep playing if not, no lost, so many game and genres to try while also getting all first party games.

shyt is beautiful :mjcry:

ill probably cop a ps5 when the 6 come out to play those lil story based one play through exclusives.
nikkas talking about sales while we’re eating.:mjgrin:

the games haven’t even started to drop, nikkas gonna feel sick once the heat starts dropping.:umad:

Talking about those games seem fun, but we sold more.:bryan:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I don't care about this corny shyt either. The internet ain't reality. A hundred people liking a tweet with fake outrage ain't reality. For every 1 that is claiming they are "done" with so and so, the rest ain't doing shyt but pump faking.

Sony got a check for it, MLB is publishing the Xbox version and chose to do it.

As long as my Sony stock keeps increasing in price, cool.
So you sit on here literally everyday for 2 decades with this petty console war shyt, but then news gets released that you dont like and shyt is corny now?
tenor.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So you sit on here literally everyday for 2 decades with this petty console war shyt, but then news gets released that you dont like and shyt is corny now?
tenor.gif

it was never that serious. :skip:

this shyt is jokes at the end of the day.

I got bigger fish to fry.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I do wonder whats even in it for sony to continue making the MLB games at this point. They’d be better off putting San Diego studios to work on their own IP and let The MLB find another developer to make a multi platform baseball game.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
This is a solid move by Microsoft, but overall it’s not that big of a deal. Sony fanboys losing their minds like this is gonna convert a massive amount of players to Xbox.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The bottom line is it looks bad for Sony, its funny. But it's not that big of a deal. :dead:
It’s all an accumulation of stuff. This one thing isn’t “big deal” but these things add up

Playstation owners are getting the short end of the stick from all angles eventually, it’s gotta matter in some way.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
This is a solid move by Microsoft, but overall it’s not that big of a deal. Sony fanboys losing their minds like this is gonna convert a massive amount of players to Xbox.

Breh, these aren't isolated events :mjlol:

This is a paradigm shift in the making. When xcloud finally releases on iphones, and all them 1 party studios drop they gems, shyt gon get real :francis:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Breh, these aren't isolated events :mjlol:

This is a paradigm shift in the making. When xcloud finally releases on iphones, and all them 1 party studios drop they gems, shyt gon get real :francis:

And that’s been in the works since Microsoft announced GamePass. I don’t understand why now people decide to panic. Microsoft has been open and honest about their plans from the get-go. No one is leaving PlayStation for Xbox because of The Show.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And that’s been in the works since Microsoft announced GamePass. I don’t understand why now people decide to panic. Microsoft has been open and honest about their plans from the get-go. No one is leaving PlayStation for Xbox because of The Show.
Y’all think about everything I’m console wars context.

Microsoft ain’t even trying to compete with Sony. They don’t need people to switch from PS5. They are trying to reach gamers wherever they are. Mobile, PC, console, whatever