Former Prime Minister of Japan got shot with a shotgun(update:died)

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Damn even when they ban guns
People still use some pipes and create their own 2 shot conventional pipe gun and do the same damage

RIP never thought we'd see the day a world leader could get clapped so easily after all the assassinations and failed assassinations in the US
If there’s anything I learned about human nature specifically the nature of men, if their determined and want something or someone dead. Best believe it’s gonna happen.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn that's crazy. In broad daylight too with police there and still couldn't protect the Former Prime Minister of Japan. Japan has some of the lowest if not lowest gun violence in the world. Seeing that makeshift shotgun is wild because it is hard to get firearms in that country because they are so strict. Assassination conspiracy is clearly there. They better investigate all ties to this guy. . It's wild because he was already out of Office. Dude who did it is done though. Japan don't play when it comes to violent crimes. We just passed the RFK Anniversary last month. He was also killed after a campaign speech while running for President.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe he is dead, homemade shotgun!

Sounds like a lone wolf!

Elections happening in 2 days.

Japan has lost control of the yen it's been rough over there! Had to pull out of a business over there because of it!

Rather liked Abe to tell you truth, gave Japan something they had been missing for 2 decades "hope"!

Hope for what?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
This has Yakuza written all over it, but why body some dude who is no longer in power is my question…..

Zime

Superstar
Daps
This has Yakuza written all over it, but why body some dude who is no longer in power is my question…..
Yakuza ain’t as powerful as they once were in Japan they ain’t got the pull like that to body the former Prime Minster