Former Prime Minister of Japan got shot with a shotgun(update:died)

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Regardless of him not being PM anymore this is still insane. A former leader of a G7 nation being assassinated in 2022 is crazy!

Oh yes it’s still very crazy and completely shocking.

As I said before this is my in-laws family name so I’ve always joked that I’m married to Japanese hierarchy.

He had major political issues and beliefs and essentially was a Trump-lite but more like Boris. Still, being shot to death in the streets with a make shift gun is a shytty outcome.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Bruh...It's the first fukking word in the thread title "Former"

I know this...

:snoop:

that is a response to the OP in question not a response to the title dummy.

but only on here could one confuse one for the other.

also as americans you treat your ex presidents like royalty and a separate class.

that is not the case globally.

but the passport and internatiional news deficient don't know that do they ...

vHCq43O.png

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@The M.I.C. does this have anything to do with CERN!!
CERN and the incident at the Georgia Guidestones are related.

First, let me state this..the CERN Hadron Collider operating without incident is terrible news for mankind, the longer that thing is on creating stargates or portals in random ass places trying to find the "God" particle, the worse off we're going to be. You're going to start seeing things and feeling things that you've never experienced before.. we're basically at this point walking in abject darkness. The darkness beyond darkness..if you thought we were "living in the days of Noah" before, you really haven't seen anything yet. The Collider is just a beacon for some of the darkest entities to come out from their hiding places and play with humanity. Better find God Almighty where you can find him, if he'll even listen to you at this point..man is about to become more savage than he's ever been.