Former Prime Minister of Japan got shot with a shotgun(update:died)

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Going to be interesting what is going to happen over there politically. I think his brother is the Minister of Defense. His brother was kind on the outside politically, but he might get some more support because of this. Abe was actually a great leader for Japan.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Never thought we'd see a first world politician get assassinated in today's day and age. That's some 1960s type sh*t.

I mean…:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Damn even when they ban guns
People still use some pipes and create their own 2 shot conventional pipe gun and do the same damage

RIP never thought we'd see the day a world leader could get clapped so easily after all the assassinations and failed assassinations in the US

Daps
Reppin
St louis
O8D8VQm.gif

hit with a homemade strap.

UKVu0t8.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean…:

Before I get quoted to death, in case yall didn’t know, Shinzo Abe was the equivalent of being the President in Japan. That’s like somebody shooting Donald Trump or George Bush. So no breh, that hasn’t happened in recent memory. We’re not talking about minor politicians. He was the Prime Minister of Japan.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Before I get quoted to death, in case yall didn’t know, Shinzo Abe was the equivalent of being the President in Japan. That’s like somebody shooting Donald Trump or George Bush. So no breh, that hasn’t happened in recent memory. We’re not talking about minor politicians. He was the former Prime Minister of Japan.
Fair enough, your initial quote didn’t say that though.