Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

Daps
Glad there was video evidence or else this thread would be very different.
Quoted for emphasis.

But even with actual video evidence, you see some cats in here still trying to shift the focus onto the woman being at fault, or some irrelevant shyt. I can't imagine what the replies would've been if it was some he-said, she-said shyt. TheColi gon' Coli, I guess.

:unimpressed:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He can be Bipolar, mentally imbalanced, etc not denying that
He still going to jail for this like the next man

Mental health can be an excuse but you also got to take accountability for not keeping up with your meds, not getting therapy for your issues, etc to prevent outbursts like this
Yep. His mental make up isn't his fault but it damn sure is his responsibility. No excuses for this piece of shyt.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Quoted for emphasis.

But even with actual video evidence, you see some cats in here still trying to shift the focus onto the woman being at fault, or some irrelevant shyt. I can't imagine what the replies would've been if it was some he-said, she-said shyt. TheColi gon' Coli, I guess.

:unimpressed:
And whats wrong with that? When it comes to abuse allegations, our job as a whole is to take it serious and alert the proper authorities. Not jump on social media and start talking shyt about either side. Way too many sociopaths out here to ever take anyone's word. Women DO LIE about this kind of stuff. This video changes nothing.

Daps
And whats wrong with that? When it comes to abuse allegations, our job as a whole is to take it serious and alert the proper authorities. Not jump on social media and start talking shyt about either side. Way too many sociopaths out here to ever take anyone's word. Women DO LIE about this kind of stuff. This video changes nothing.
You're obviously not that familiar with this sub-forum.

If there was no video evidence, they'd be calling the woman a lying hoe, and/or that she probably deserved whatever happened to her. They wouldn't be waiting for any evidence, they'd be directing all their anger towards the woman.

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You're obviously not that familiar with this sub-forum.

If there was no video evidence, they'd be calling the woman a lying hoe, and/or that she probably deserved whatever happened to her. They wouldn't be waiting for any evidence, they'd be directing all their anger towards the woman.
Why come in this thread and talk bout what if’s that don’t exist?

There’s a video, we watched and said the nikka wrong

Wat u want us to do?

u using this thread to vent bout the coli just sound like U wanna hate on the website on sum pretentious shyt :mjlol: