Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

Daps

White people need a distraction from Jan 6th, Rittenhouse, Atatiana Jefferson, Ahmaud Arbery etc.

This will get LOTS of media play to move the spotlight off them and back to brehs.

Having said that...nikka gotta go to prison. Curious if he has CTE symptoms. Argued with my wife plenty of times and never got mad enough to even touch her. Most I'll do his jog or drive for 20 minutes..and that's we're both hella mad.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
cholo-jesus.gif

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wonder what people think domestic violence looks like. Always need to see a video to be outraged
:mjtf:

nikka do u kno how many nikkas have caught a DV off a quick slap

this nikka was goin at this woman like he was in a No Holds Barred match at Survivor Series

this is oc, even Ray Rice incident don’t touch this

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
fukk daps. It's a query about a domestic violence situation that happened involving a NFL player.

Black woman almost gets killed by a NFL player, half the responses "That's what she gets for wenching".

Becky gets chokeslammed by a former NFL player, "Throw breh under the jail". Only one post showed the irony.

I stand by my post

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I thought it was another woman off camera talking:ohhh:she didn’t lose her breath as she was being hulk smashed throughout the living room
BeneficialRewardingBison-max-1mb.gif

Either she’s Ford tuff or that adrenaline was flowing freely
That’s adrenaline. She was hurting after he left. She has to have broken bones after all that.

EDIT: article didn’t mention anything

Last edited:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
:wow: that last slam on the baby walker. You don't know how many times I daydream of doing that to an unruly bytch.

I'm sure that black man will get a judge like the one doing the Wisconsin kid and he'll just get probation.